~03~

Y/N POV

The bell rang which indicated it was time to go to our last class.I got up and hid behind Amaya because I didn't want Tsukishima to see me.

"What the hell are you doing y/n?" She asked me looking confused.

"Shh just go with it and don't say my name". I say back to her while crouching behind her back.

"Why can't I say your name and why are hiding? You know you're a very weird little girl. "She said while giggling.

"I don't want Tsukishima to see me. "I said looking around making sure he was gone so I could get up.

"Why? You said he's already seen your face so he knows what you look like dumbass."

"Yeah but I sent him a picture where I was pretty but I'm ugly right now. Do you see these eye bags? I was up all night."

"Girl you look fine."

"Few he's gone." I said while getting up.

Amaya and I finally left the lunch room and headed to our last class of the day. I got to my last class excited to go home. But then I remember I had to meet Yamaguchi at by the gym doors.

~Time skip~
The last bell of the day rings indicating school is over. I made my way to my locker. At my locker I put my books up and grab my school bag. When I was about to head to the gym I heard Amaya call my name.

"Hey y/n where are you going schools over?"

"Oh this morning Yamaguchi asked me to come to the gym you can come if you want."

"What are you guys going to do?"

"I don't know probably watch him practice volleyball with his team."

"Oh hot guys running around sweet dripping down there bodies I'm in."

"Your so weird". I said giggling. "Come on what are you waiting for we have hot guys to see. "Amaya said yelling at me to hurry up.

We got to the gym doors and saw Yamaguchi waiting for us. "Hey you came. "He said with a surprised look on his face.

"Why do you sound surprised of course I would come I'm not just going to bail on you."

"Oh I just thought you wouldn't come. "He said with a nervous laugh.

"So what are we doing here? "Amaya said.

"Um watching my volleyball practice and don't worry it's not boring I promise you it's pretty chaotic in there. "He said with one of the cutest giggle and smile.

I couldn't help but think about how adorable he was. "You are so cute Yamaguchi". I said playing with his hair. "And your freckles are so cute too aww you are too adorable." I said with puppy dog eyes.

"I actually don't really like my freckles. "He said looking down.

"What, why there so cute"? I said shocked.

"I don't know I just don't like them. "He said with a slight blush.

"Well I think there cute now come on let's go watch your practice".

We got in the gym and saw really tall boys stretching and warming up for volleyball. Then my attention directed to a short boy with orange hair. He was arguing with a taller boy with raven colored hair.

"You have the cutest hair"!! I said running towards him. Once I finally reached him I was playing in his hair. Everyone turned to looked at us and looked confused.

"Yamaguchi who are the two cute girls you brought I didn't know you were a ladies man you are a player". A bald guy said with a smirk. I could see a slight blush creep across Yamaguchi's face.