~15~

Y/N POV

I woke up in Amaya's bed but she wasn't there. She probably went to school. I told her last night that I didn't want to go and I'd go tomorrow. But I probably won't.

I'm going back to sleep.

AMAYAS POV

I texted Y/n but she didn't respond. Her lazy ass is probably still sleep. It's fuck 3:12 in the afternoon. I have so much work to do. I'm the student Council president.

I was in and empty class room getting some work done when I saw a tall green head boy walk by. It was Yamaguchi. He's probably here for volleyball practice.

I should talk to him. The last time I talked to him things got a little crazy.

I got up from my desk and went to the door to see if Yamaguchi was still there.

Ahh there he is. Omg he's drinking water. He lots so hot. What am I thinking.

I shake myself out of my thoughts and start to make my way to Yamaguchi.

"Hey" I say to him.

"Oh you scared me." He said with a giggle. "What are you still doing here?" He asked.

"I'm the student council president." I said with a smile.

"Oh that's cool. We can hang out for a while. It's out 10 minute break." He said.

"Okay follow me I have some work to do." I says walking back to the class room.

"So hows Y/n?" He asked.

"She doing better. How's Tsukishima?" I chuckled a little after saying that.

"Why am I asking he probably doesn't even care about Y/n." I say.

"That's not true. Tsukishima has actually been freaking out. He's tried to text Y/n but she's blocked him so. He's even told me that he miss her and-" he cuts himself off and puts his hand over his mouth.

"I shouldn't have told you that Tsukishima going to kill me. Please don't tell. I should go." He said running out the class.