~06~

Y/N POV

I woke up to my alarm going off. I got in the shower and did my normal morning routine. I put my uniform on and grabbed my school bag and shoes.

I made my way out my front door. I began to walk to where I first meet Yamaguchi. I figured since he was walking that way yesterday he we do the same today. And I was right.

I saw Yamaguchi and that tall beast walking together. I ran up to them and jumped on Tsukishima back.

"Y/n hey how was your night?" Yamaguchi asked. Aw he's so sweet I might cry.

"It was fine."I said.

"Get the hell off of me." Tsukishima said. He's so rude. But he is kinda cute so he gets a half pass.

"No I am very comfortable up here. Wow I can see everything from up here you're so tall." I said

Before he could say anything I jumped off his back. I just realized that I usually walk with Amaya. But today I was watching with Yamaguchi and Tsukishima. And I had forgot to tell Amaya.

"Guys wait." I said stopping.

"What is it y/n?" Aw Yamaguchi is so adorable. He looked so worried. I think I might actually cry.

"Hold on shh."I said putting my hand in his face and grabbing my phone out my pocket.

"Where the hell are you?" I heard from the other line of the phone.

I could tell Amaya was mad.

"Don't worry I'm coming but I'm bringing two people with me." I said.

"Who the hell are you bringing?" She questioned with a sassy tone.

"You'll see." I said to her with a small giggle before hanging up the phone.

After hanging up I turned back to look at the boys. The looked confused but I just had an evil smirk on face. Why? I don't know I just did.

"Alrighty boys follow me." I said marching in the directions Amaya was at.

"Where are we going?" Yamaguchi ask following me.

"To get someone special." I said with an evil smirk."stop." I added.

"What is it now?" Tsukishima question with an annoyed tone.

I just ignored him and went behind him. Then I jump on his back.

"Alrighty boys we can go now." I said with an Australian accent.

"No get off me." Tsukishima said beginning to shake his whole body to get me off. But it didn't work so we just keep going until we reached Amaya.

She wasn't even that far from us she was right around the corner. We saw her sitting on a beach shaking her leg up and down.

"Hello Amaya." I said still with my Australian accent. "Come on hurry mate we don't want to be late to school."

"Oh please stop with the accent." She said getting up and smiling.We began to walk until we finally reached the school.

"Why are you still on his back we're at school?" Amaya questioned.

"Because I can see the whole world from here." I said with an dramatic voice.

Amaya just giggled and walked off with Yamaguchi. She obviously likes him.

"Hey can you walk me to my locker?" I asked Tsukishima.

"No I walked you all to school I'm not walking you to your locker. You have two working legs stop being lazy." He said. He is rude.

"Gasp your so mean Tsukishima. Please it's not that far. Please Please Please. I said over and o we again until he finally agreed.

"Fine ok I will. But why the hell do you say gasp instead of actually gasping?" He said.

"Oh because I choke on air and die of course. Are you trying to kill me?" I said with a suspicious look on my face.

He just shook his head and said something under his breath that I couldn't hear. But I didn't care I was in my own world.

I was thinking all of my favorite foods. Until I was knocked out of my thoughts be Tsukishima.

"Where the hell is your locker? I'm not a mind reader." He said with an annoyed tone. Damn he is rude.

"It right there." I said pointing in the direction of my locker. He walked to my locker and put me down.

"Thanks Tsukishima."I said with a big smile as he was walking away.

"Yeah yeah whatever."He said while leaving.

~time skip~

It was time for lunch and Amaya texted me and said she had to sit with some new girl. Amaya had to show this new girl around and now there making her sit with her witch leaves me all alone because I have no fucking friends.

"Hey losers can I sit here?" I said walking up to where Tsukishima and Yamaguchi were.

"No where are your-." I cut Tsukishima off before he could finish.

"Great thanks." I said sitting down at there table.

"Why are you sitting here where are your friends?" Tsukishima with a rude tone.

"My friend Amaya has to sit with the new girl and help her with things. Oh and I have no other friends."

"Haha that's just sad." This bitch really just laughed at me.

"Tsukki that's mean. It doesn't matter y/n we're your friends and the volleyball team." Yamaguchi is probably the sweetest person alive.

"Aw thanks Yamaguchi I might cry." I said wiping away a tear.

"Are you really fucking crying." Tsukishima asked try to cover his mouth to stop him from laughing his ass off.

"It's not funny. Anyway Yamaguchi what's that name you called Tsukishima?"

"Oh a tsukki." He said.

"Do you have a nickname Yamaguchi?"

"Yeah tsukki calls me yams. You can call me yams if you want." He added.

"Oh okay yams". I said with a small giggle.

~time skip~

It was finally the end of the day and the boys didn't have volleyball practice today so Tsukishima asked me if I wanted him to walk me home today. I said yes because first I love annoying him second Amaya was busy doing homework and lastly I was his last choice to hang out with. Yamaguchi had to go home and help his mom with something.

He walked me home and nothing really fun happened we talked about random things. We stopped at the same corner we did last time because I didn't want him seeing my dad.

When I got in the house my dad was sleeping on the recliner chair in front of the tv with a beer in his hand. So I quietly walk up the stairs to my room.

Right when I got to my room I took my medicine and turned on the tv. After 10 minutes I was fast asleep.