~04~

Y/n POV
The practice had just ended and I noticed Amaya wasn't sitting next to me anymore. I looked over and saw her with Yamaguchi. I think she has a little crush on him. I could see her flustered while talking to him. And that had never happened before and especially not with a boy.

Amaya was confident and didn't care what anyone thought of her. He and Yamaguchi are complete opposites. Amaya was not as shy as him. She would talk to anyone she wanted when she wanted.

She didn't get as flustered as much as Yamaguchi did. But they did look cute together. I also noticed she wasn't acting herself. Usually she was loud and I guess you could say freaky. She talked about everything she did.

I was soon Brought back to reality when I hear Tsukishima call my name. "Y/n let me walk you home". He said. I was a little surprised by the juster. For as long as I've know him he's been salty and sour. But now he was acting nice.

"Sure but why?" I asked him rising my eyebrows and squinting my eyes. "I'm just trying to do something nice since I was a little rude to you today". He was right he was rude. The whole time we were at practice he would send glares my way. And for a big majority of the beginning of practice he keep asking why I wouldn't just leave and why I had to stay.

"Fine I guess". I said back to him. I grabbed my stuff off the bench and walked over to him. We began to walk to the exit in silence until I said something. " Hey did you see Yamaguchi and Amaya?" I question with a wide smirk on my face.

"Yeah I saw they looked stupid". He said drinking out of his water bottle. And OH MY GOD he looked so hot. I was just standing there looking at him until he said something. 

"What the hell are you looking at". He said with an annoyed face. I shock my head being brought back to reality.

I don't have a crush on him he's just cute but he's so rude and bitter so he's not for me I feel like he would bully me all the time. Oh my god especially if he saw me in my glasses wait but he wears glasses. No but he looks cute in his and I look like a monster. UGG WHAT THE HEL AM I THINKING. I think to myself shaking my head once more.

"Um sorry are you ready to go?" I asked him looking down. He Hummed in response. We both grabbed our bags and made our way out the two gym door.

We were walking towards the exit to get out of the school when I had a question pop into my head. This question was extremely important and I couldn't get it out of my head to I had to ask him.

"Hey have you thought of faking your own death?" I asked looking at him with my eyebrows raised.

"What why would I think of that ?you're so weird." He said face Palming and shaking his head.

"But when you fake your own death you can die anyway you want. Like if I were to fake my death I would say I slipped on a banana and hit my head. Or that I died sucking dick everyone would be like she was deep throating and she died while crying." I said to him with a wide grin.

He was just looking at me with his normal salty face shaking his head. We continued to walk to my house until I stoped.

"Why the hell did you stop?" He asked with his bitchy face on. Why did he have to look so mean.

"Um you can go home now I'll walk the rest of the way ok." I said back to him. I wish he could walk me all the way to my house but that would be embarrassing. If my dad saw I was walking with a boy he would flip. And he's probably drunk anyway.

And I didn't want Tsukishima to see that. He get all weird and I would cry and that's something I don't want to go through. So I have to just leave and let myself walk the rest of the way home.

"Why let me just walk you home? We're almost there aren't we or not that big of a deal I don't mind." He's said with a confused face.

"Yeah yeah I know it's just you should probably head home and like you said we're almost there so you can just leave." I said with a nervous laugh. He looked at me all weird and began to walk in the other direction.

"Bye I guess." He said waving making his way home

A/N
So Thai chapter is the a little short but I wanted to get it out because I have been taking forever to upload and I'm released sorry bout that I'm just really lazy so but I'm going to try to update more often