~20~

Y/NS POV

When we finally get to the school I completely change my mind about going to school.

Fuck that surprise.

"Nope good bye" I say to Amaya turning around.

"No no no get back here" she says grabbing my arm and pulling me into the school.

"Amaya I don't want to go anymore" I say trying to pull her hands off my are so she can stop dragging me through the halls.

"No you are coming with me to see that boy. You and Tsukishima are going to become a perfect couple after he fixes when he did." She says continuing to drag me to where ever he is.

"Where are you even taking me?" I ask.

"You'll see" she says back to me with a little giggle.

"Okay close your eyes" she says putting her hands over my eyes.

"Be careful make sure I don't bump-" I couldn't even finish my sentence before this dumb bitch walked me into a wall.

"Oops sorry I couldn't see over your big head" she says giggling.

"You think your so fucking funny. Don't make me pinch your fucking nipple again". I say back.

"No no no I'm sorry" she says.

"Yeah that's what I thought."

Then she makes me bump into another wall.

"Amaya I swear if you do that shit one more-"

"Shh we're here."

"Okay so can I open my eyes now?"

"Yes you can" she says.

"Okay so take your fucking hands off my eyes."

"You know Y/n you have some real cussing and aggression problems. I think you need to see a therapist" she says taking her hands off my eyes.

Then I see Tsukishima standing in my favorite spot at school. The school garden. He has my one of my favorite flowers in his hand. And a pink bag in his hand.

"So what do you want?" I ask folding my arms over my chest.

"Y/n I asked Amaya to bring you here so I could apologize to you about how I acted that night you called me. You were trying to talk to me and tell me how you felt when no was there for you. And there's no excuses that can make up for they way I treated you. And I'm honestly really really fucking sorry. I'm not really good at expressing my emotions and stuff. And telling people how I feel but I have to tell you how you make me feel."

Oh shit is this nigga really about to confess to me. Ok shit Y/n prepare yourself.

"No one has ever really made me feel like me feel like I can be myself around them except Yamaguchi. And I really need to thank you for being my friend and making me feel that way. Making me feel somewhat safe. And you don't have to answer right away.

Oh shit here it comes.

"But I'm really hoping that you would consider being my friend again. I've never really had a friend like you. Your different from Yamaguchi."

FRIENDS FUCKING FRIENDS

I bit my bottom lip trying to hold back what I was going to say.

"I'll be your friend again if you tell me why you were acting that way towards me that night?"

"I was upset because of my brother. We got into an argument that night and I was upset. Oh and also I got you one of your favorite flowers. I was going to get you more but Amaya told me that you hate bunches of flowers because the smell makes you sick. So I got you one. And I got you some other things you like in this bag" he says handing me the flower and the pink bag.

"Okay now you guys hug" Amaya says pushing me and Tsukishima together to hug.

"Are you crying?" I asking while hugging Tsukishima.

"No I'm not" she says while wiping tears off her face.

"Can we stop hugging now?" Tsukishima ask.

"Yes."

"NO don't ruin this moment you guys look so cute together let me get a picture."