Interested?

Anyone would like to read my new story on a different app and support me there?

If yes, I will be adding the synopsis and link here 😊❤️ Thank you ❤️❤️

Synopsis

Their life was a maze. From highschool sweethearts to business rivals, their journey continued till they were tied into a marriage. Oh, contract marriage to be exact. It didn't stop there. They fell in love again, deeply, hardly and madly. But as time passed they got tangled more and more into the maze of fate and that led them to an ugly separation. But they both have something precious with them that the other doesn't know about.

What will happen when they will meet again after years with extreme hate for each other? They are determined to destroy the opposite person. But the hell will break when they will see what the other person has with them.

Soon they found themselves among questions, hates, jealousy, confusion and danger. They got tangled in the web of maze. Again. But this time they are determined to get out of this maze. Together.

But is it really a maze created by fate or someone has the string of their fates...?

---

"Luke? I am going to take a shower. And if possible wash this whole office. Athaliah Williams had come here and polluted this whole place." Aaron said to his assistant while giving Athaliah one last hateful look, he turned around to leave.

"One minute, Aaron Knight, listen to me for a moment and listen carefully. If you don't stop messing with my life from now on, I will pollute your whole life in such a way that there will be darkness everywhere. And that's a promise." Athaliah warned in a cold tone returning the hate in full force.

Story name : Maze of Fate
Goodnovel apps
Link: https://m.goodnovel.com/book_info/21000005929/Romance/Maze-of-Fate

Thank you everyone if you are going to give it a chance. Don't forget to give me a nice review ☺️ Love you all❤️❤️