Chapter:3 (Edited)

Chapter 3

I was led into a room by mother Susan with four beds, an attached bathroom,four small cupboards attached with all the Beds, maybe to use for keeping personal belongings, A medium sized table in the middle for study.

Typical dorm rooms..

No one was present in the room at the moment but I can say that people do stay here. That means I will have or I already have roommates.. Maybe they are at school. I have to talk with mother Susan about my admission in the school.. will do that tomorrow.

Mother Susan led me to a bed and asked me to rest. So I assume that it's gonna be my bed till the time I stay here before something interesting happens that forces me to leave it.

Please note my sarcasm where I said 'interesting'..

Mother Susan left the room but not before giving me a polite smile and a gentle pat on my head.

Do real mothers do that with their children?? Maybe.. I don't know.. I don't have one.

I sighed. It was not something that could damp my mood. I got used to the fact that I am an orphan. I don't have anybody in this world.

I am not like some typical orphan who would waste time in thinking about my family, parents, why they left me, was I unplanned and all ,blah.. blah.. blah..

But that doesn't mean these thoughts never occurred. It's just I soon realized, for my betterment, that it is pointless to think about all this. The world is way too big and I was way too small to find answers for those questions, all alone.

It's not like I am emotionless. I am actually very sensitive. My eyes pull up with tears at everything that I don't like. My eyes tear up even when I am frustrated.

I cry silently nobody hears, nobody sees, nobody knows and nobody cares. And I like it that way.

It's just the walls that I built up around me is way too strong than my stupid tears and sentiments. I don't like to be seen as weak. I hate to be seen vulnerable. I strongly hate that. But don't get deceived by that, I can be more strong than you think.

I sighed. I am feeling drained out, tired. I took out the towel from the cupboard and put my backpack inside it. I don't have many things with me. I have very little amount of clothes with me. Two pairs of jeans, a sundress, two pairs of tops, a frock, one pair of new undergarments, a pajama suit and that's it. Though I never wore the sundress and don't think I will ever will.. I have my dark reasons..

Taking the towel, I entered the bathroom to get fresh. I closed the door behind me. I opened the tap of the basin and splashed water at my tired face. I looked at my reflection into the mirror in front of me. My dark brown hair that almost looks black, is messy, tied into a loose ponytail. My skin is pale. I have a little cut under my small lips. Luckily that is the only damage from today's interaction in the morning with Mason.

My grey eyes are almost colourless, similar to that Dylan Winchester, looking back at me.

Wait a minute! Where did that come from?!

I shook my head and got rid of his thoughts.

I looked back at the mirror and I don't think that is how a girl at my age should look like.

I sighed for the 3rd time. I can feel tears pricking at the back of my eyes when the happenings of morning starts to knock on my brain.. Remember when I told you I was sentimental. That is what I meant.

I shake my head to not cry.

"It's a new start, Grace. A new start." I muttered at myself to encourage me.