Chapter:13

"How do you know each other?"

We all are sitting in the living room. Extra seats were arranged for the guests to adjust.

By we, I mean me, my foster brothers, my attackers, their older siblings. Their parents couldn't join as they have some business to complete.

I realized they were waiting for any of us to answer. Even brother Damon seems curious.

"She is the one who saved us from Robin."

Yeah, you guessed it right. They are the girls whom I saved one year ago from Robin.

The world is really small,huh?!

"The f*ck!" It was from brother Damon. Nothing new there. He curses a lot.

All the eyes were at me by that time. Some were looking at me with admiration, some with shock. But I am unable to read my foster brothers expressions.

They were blank.

"What were you doing there at that time?" The questions were directed at me by brother Damon. He sounds angry. Well he is always angry. But he sounded disgusted also, so before he could make up some bad scenarios about me in his head. I quickly answered.

"I was adopted by him."

"What?" This time it was brother Dylan. "You know what he does, Grace?" I nodded.

I know very well. I shuddered remembering all those memories. Someone gave my shoulder a little pat, showing support. I looked at my left to see it was Lava. I was sitting in the couch with the girls.
Lava was the one who clinged by my side all the time that night. And there are also Natasha, she is the one who answered some time back, Irin, I remember her she is one strong girl, Sarah, she is also very brave and Sofia, she is the quite one, I remember she was really scared that night.

Infront of us, are sitting the Winchester brothers. Lava's older sister, Lilly, Sarah's older twin sisters, Rose and Anna are sitting at our left. And Natasha's older brother Nathan, Sofia's older brother, Max and Irin's older  sister Irish are sitting at our right. They all are around the same age of the Winchester boys.

"Whatever he does, Dylan. I don't find any reason to adopt someone to sell." Irish stated the fact. Which I think has a point.

"So that means.." It was Nathan who was going to say something but couldn't complete it as brother Dominic interrupted them.

"He had some motive."

"That our little Grace spoiled miserably." Brother Dylan sounded proud.

"That she did!" Five voice shouted at once from my left and right sides. I had to cover my ears with my hands. Geez! They are loud!

"I see, you have a fan following there, dear Grace."  Lilly said that while chuckling. I blushed a little at this. This crazy girls are embarrassing me.

"What kind of motive he had that he had to go to this extent to adopt this girl?" It was brother Damon.

"That is what we have to find out. Why he adopted Grace? Max, call officer Hashting, and find out about him. I want him in two days." Brother Dominic ordered  Sofia's brother, Max, who nodded immediately.

"He is alive!" I said for the first time in a while. I was relieved that I wasn't a murderer.

"Yeah, he is alive. Though the hit was pretty hard." Rose or Anna, one of them said, while chuckling.

"And he was in coma for some days before police arrested him." Again Anna or Rose one of them said. Everyone laughed at that, even brother Damon was smirking.