Chapter:8 (Edited)

It's almost 8:00 at night right now.

We were still on the way to my new home.

It was brother Dominic's call back then. He was shouting at brother Dylan for still not reaching the home. It happened to be that he reached home before us and was surprised to not find us there, as we started before him.

"I am in deep trouble..." It's the 4th time he murmured that after the call he received from brother Dominic a while ago.

I chuckled.

"Don't worry. What's the worst could happen. He will starve you? Ground you? Lock you in your room? That's all.. nothing hard. "

"Thank you for the kind words, doll. You helped a lot."

He was being sarcastic.

I left him alone after that.

I am very comfortable around him after the outbrust. Maybe the way he comforted me or his caring and easy going nature is the reason.

'Or maybe he is really your real brother.' A voice from the back of my head tried to say that but I blocked it immediately. It will just mess with my sanity.

Whatever it was one thing was sure that I like him. More than brother Dominic.

In the way to my new home I got to know some more things about the family.

Like there are a lot of twins and triplets in the family. That makes sense as to why they have this huge population, I guess..

I don't know why but I didn't ask him about their parents. Maybe I don't want to make it awkward.

I asked him if there's going to be anymore brother of his at the house other than him and brother Dominic.

He said, I quote.

' Yes, you will find some more brother at home, not cousin brothers. I am not going to tell you how many. It's a surprise. ' Then he winked at me.

Well, generally I love surprises. But I don't know why, I not getting a good feeling about this one. You see, my instincts are always right.

Suddenly a voice brought me back from my thinking world.

"We reached, doll. "

I nodded and looked around.

"Holy duck!"

He chuckled while getting out from the car. He swiftly reached my side and helped me to come out.

In front of me was a huge mansion. Like it was huge. Like, like some... I don't even have any word to describe it. And it was very beautiful and well maintained also.

Brother Dylan held my hand and pulled me inside through the main gate. There was a huge pathway filled with flowers. And there's a beautiful fountain in the middle of the pathway dividing it into two. On lead to the door of the mansion and one lead to the garage.

I was looking around with aww. I really liked the fountain. There's a well maintained, beautiful garden also that I would like to explore.

He knocked the door. The door was opened immediately by a very angry brother Dominic.

Brother Dominic was going to shout at him. But he interrupted him.

" You won't believe bro! Our Grace don't curse. Isn't it cute?"

What a poor attempt to escape the wrath by embarrassing me!

Brother Dominic was still glaring at him. When thought to help brother Dylan.

" Hello, Brother Dominic. " I wonder if he's still upset with our previous conversation.

He turned to me but didn't give me a smile as I was expecting.

" Hello, Grace. What took you so long?"

" Brother Dylan, till the time I tell brother Dominic the reason for our late arrival, can you please bring my backpack from the car? I left it there." I asked politely.

He was more than ready to do that. He ran from there to escape brother Dominic.

I chuckled at his antics. Brother Dominic sighed at his brother. Maybe used to his behaviour.

" What took you so long? " He asked again.

" We stopped in the middle to get a little more comfortable with each other. "

" Was it fruitful?"

" Yeah, I guess."

He nodded then offered me a smile like he wasn't angry a minute before.

" Come inside, dear." He held my hand and pulled me inside.

What's this with the Winchester brothers and their habits of holding my hands? It's not like I mind though..

He pulled me inside the living room. A huge living room.

No surprise there.

The room was as usual with big screen TV, expensive sofa set, tea table and show cases for decoration.

Suddenly brother Dominic's phone rang catching our attention.

" It's an important call. Gotta take it." I nodded at him.

" Sit there and wait for me to come back." He said while pointing at the sofa.

Then he received the call and walked somewhere in a corner to talk.

I looked around cautiously while walking till the sofa. I was feeling awkward. I was going to sit when I heard footsteps to enter the living room. I thought it was brother Dylan. So I spoke without looking.

" Brother Dylan! I saved your butt. Thank me lat- "

But I stopped at middle of my word. It wasn't brother Dylan.

Instead it was an another pair of grey eyes scowling at me.

" Who the hell are you? And why are you calling MY brother as 'brother Dylan' ? "

Uhh..ohh.. The similar shiver..

Hello, beautiful peeps! Enjoy the chapter. And don't forget to vote and comment! Love you!!