The Date?

Dear Diary,
I have a date tonight! I am so excited to see Caleb and go out to dinner. I still don't know what I want to wear but I'll figure it out. I am just so happy!

I picked out a pretty floral dress and hot pink heals. I curled my hair and put my makeup on. Caleb said he was going to take me to the Grill. I texted Mona to make sure my outfit looked good, everything has to be perfect. After my "failed" relationship with Sean I really want this one to work out.

"Hey Mom, I'm going to see a friend." I say as I grab my purse off the chair. "Han are you going on a date, you look very dressed up" my mom says with a half smile on her face. I knew she was on to me, I wasn't going to get out of the house without a thousand questions.

Me and my mom have been very close after my dad left a few years a go. It tore my Mom apart, she still loved him but didn't have the nerve to say it. I think my mom wonders what would happened if she told him. I think she hopes for him to say he loves her to even though I don't feel that is the case. Now he is with Isabelle, she is like a model. "What's his name?" My mom yells as I walk out the door. "Caleb, Caleb Rivers" I say before I shut the front door.

I was so excited I almost fell on my face I was running so fast. I don't know why I was so happy about this one date, maybe I really like him I don't know anymore. As I get close to the Grill I see Caleb in the window. He waves to me as I enter the door. He stands up and pull the chair out for me, he is such a gentleman. We have a great conversation over dinner. He covers the check even though I insist on spitting.

"Hey Han can I walk you home" I asks out of no where. "Of course" I respond. The walk home was cold, I think he could see me shivering so he gave me his coat. We had the best conversations about everything. "This is my house" I say as I take his coat of and hand it to him. He gives me a kiss on my forehead and steps away. I lean in and give him a kiss on the lips, an actual kiss before I say good bye.
_____________________
I kind of like how this chapter turned out. They are so cute!