The Next Day?

Dear Diary,
My date was perfect. Caleb is like the sweetest boy ever even though he may not look like it. I'm kind of worried to have my Mom met him but I think she will be okay with him, I hope.

Today I had to look extra good because you know the day after a first date is very important. I put on a tight skirt with a sweater and of course heals. I was prepared for so many questions form my mom. "Hey Mom" I say as I grab some cereal. Here come the questions I thought. "Hanna can we talk about your date. I want him to come to dinner tonight so I can met him. Is that okay with you?" she asks. I really don't think I have any choice with this. If I want to date Caleb my mom will make him come for dinner. "Sure mom I'll invite him over." I yelled as I ran out the door. Mona had to pick me up because our family only had one car. After my dad left us for Isabelle money has been very tight for me and my mom. We try to hide that we are struggling by sharing clothes and shoes and driving the same car. We were very close to losing our house last year but my mom recovered and got a new job. I have to start working though to help me mom so I think Saks is a good place to start. I will definitely get a discount which is the best gift ever!

"Hey Mona!" Mona's parents got divorced when she was very young so they have had longer to get used to one income. Mona drives a Volvo when I still drive my Porch my dad bought my mom when they where still married. I feel bad for my Mom though, I think she still wants my dad back but since he is getting married it kind of crushed her dreams. My mom is still trying to recover from something that happened years ago.
-
As I walked into school everyone was staring at me and Mona as we walked down the hallway like we were famous. I'm pretty sure they found out a Caleb, the sketchy dude who was dating the Queen Bee. So I guess that's something to talk about. "Hey Caleb my mom wants you to come over for dinner tonight" I giggle.
_____________________
So it will get better I promise! Please vote for this💕