The Perfect night

Dear Diary,
Dinner with my Mom and Caleb was great. I think my Mom really likes him but I'm not sure anymore. I also have a sleepover tonight with the girls, It will be so nice to just get away!

"MOM! Did you wash my leather mini?" I thought I would mix it up today with the edgier look. So this skirt was going to do the trick! "YES, I hung it up in your closet! Are you BLIND." I hate it when people bring up being blind. I still can't forget the Jenna thing. Alison could manipulate anyone and everything with almost a look, It could have been a talent. I still can't forget that night, the image of Toby being drove away in a police car still haunts me. I still don't know what she had against Toby to make him do what he did. But I guess I'll never know after what happened to Ali. "FOUND IT!"
-
8 hours later
-
"Are you girls ready to get this party on" I laugh. "Okay I brought popcorn, mean girls and all your favorites the NOTEBOOK!" I screamed. "We are going to have the best night ever!"

"Do you still have the fake id Ali have you?" Spenc asks. I know I have mine but this can't but good! I haven't used it since that night with Ali and the college party and I'm kind of scared and excited! "Even better!" Em adds in.
To be Continued...
______________________
Sorry for not finishing it... GUYS I HAVE 300 VIEWS THATS CRAZY CAN I MAYBE HAVE 400?