Two | | Welcome [Name]

~Naruto & Hinata~

~Naruto & Hinata~

Hinata sat on her hospital bed, exhausted from giving birth to two beautiful twin girls.

She held her oldest daughter Himawari Uzumaki, whilst Naruto held their younger daughter [Name] Uzumaki. [Name] was a few minutes younger than Himawari.

Poor Boruto was so excited to meet his new sisters that he tired himself. He laid at the couch beside the window, asleep.

"My two beautiful girls. I'll make sure to protect you." Naruto mumbled but, Hinata heared and a small smile mad it's way to her face.

~Sasuke & Sakura ~

Sakura laid in her hospital bed, her newborn daughter on her chest. Saddened that her husband, Sasuke, wasn't there. [Name] shifted a little in her sleep.

With Sakura being tired from giving birth, she started falling asleep.

A man silently watched his wife drift off to sleep, with his newborn baby daughter.

He picked up her youngest daughter and held her close to his chest, with his arm.

The slight change of weight caused the pinked haired woman to wake up a little.

"What's her name, Sakura?"

She smiled softly and answered:

"[Name]. [Name] Uchiha"

She fell back asleep. A small smile was present on his face as he stared at the baby.

~Ino & Sai~

Inojin drawed his sister who was in Sai's arms. Ino was fast asleep.

"You're a true master piece [Name]." He mumbled at his daughter, who was also fast asleep.

Inojin walked up to his father with a picture he just finished. It was a picture of his new sister.

~Shikamaru & Temari~

Temari stared at her new born daughter with a calm expression. Shikamaru was beside her and as for Shikadai, he was sleeping.

Temari noticed and called him over to meet his new sister. Of course , he stood up right away, no questions asked. As he walked toward her, Temari eyed her son.

You stirred in your sleep. Temari turned her attention back at you. Surprisingly, Temari instantly calmed down at the sight of you.

At that instant, both Nara males respected you. You were able to calm the woman down by a single movement.

~Kakashi~

Back at home Kakashi stared at the baby girl. If he had to be honest, you were adorable.

You reached up, signaling the silver haired Shinobi to pick you up. He obliged. You were so warm, so soft and so cuddly.

You grabbed on of his fingers and sucked on it.

Adorable~

He promised himself to protect you. You were an innocent child against a cruel world.