Seventeen | | Disagreement

~Naruto & Hinata~

Today was a different day. No, the village wasn't attacked but, it was some thing else. Today your father brought home a boy.

He had grey eyes, black eyes with the sides shaven and blond. He had a pair of piercings on his right eyebrow.

Your father introduced him. His name was Kawaki, he would be staying with the Uzumaki family.

"Members of Kara are after you." Your father was serious.

You excused yourself to go back to your shared room. You stopped at your tracks when you heared the front door close.

"I'm home!"

You brightened up and ran to greet your brother.

"Welcome home, big brother!" You lunge at him and hugged him.

"Big brother!" You heared your sister's footsteps behind her. You let go of your brother to let your sister hug Boruto.

He walked to the kitchen, with you and Himawari right behind him. Boruto slid the door open.

"Mom, is dinner read-?" He stopped to gasped in shock.

"You're-!" Boruto rushed up to Naruto where he sat. What's the meaning of this?!"

"Well I thought it would be for the best."

"This is your home isn't it. Relax." Kawaki not even looking at Boruto.

The latter gripped his jacket's collar, bring him to face level. "What did you say?!"

"Cut it, you two." Hinata softly said as Himawari hugged her waist. You on the other hand stood there, unbothered.

Your father had to cut in and stop them before anything rash happened. He pulled Boruto into his office.

When Boruto finally came out the office, Kawaki was sitting in on of the chairs in the living room.

The four of you wondered what he was doing. "Boruto." Your mother called out.

"Just wait..."

"I don't trust one bit." Boruto begain. Kawaki however was irritated so in the end he slamed his fist in the coffee table in front of him.

The vase shattering when it touched the floor. If that wasn't enough the table landed a top of it.

You gasped and ran towards it. You lifted the table out the way. You inhaled sharply, as you picked up one of the broken pieces. Tears started to form in your eyes.

"[Name] worked hard to make that for our mom for her birthday."

"Sorry about that. It wasn't international." He merely said.

~Sasuke & Sakura~

You froze as you looked at the monitor screen. The words 'Perfect Matched' were on the screen colored red. This meant... Sarada isn't really your sister.