Thirteen | | Missing

~Naruto & Hinata~

~Naruto & Hinata~

Your father was the first to know. He was the Hokage after all. Your Sensei had deemed the mission to be too dangerous for a bunch of Genins. He also told you father that you were Missing in Action.

Your father froze in his sit when he heared you were taken. Hundred of scenarios ran through his head of what might happen to you.

He regain his composure a second later. He asked who were the rouge ninja. Your Sensei told him and he knew that the rouge ninjas were a S rank criminals.

His worries sky rocketed.

"We need to find [Name]. Now!" He stood up, a determine to find his daughter.

"Lord Seventh!" Shikamaru shooked at his friend. "You're not actually planning on going are you?"

"I am, prepare for a search." He ordered.

|~~~~|

Naruto and a squad of Jonin rank Shinobis headed out the village to find you. The yellow haired Hokage ran determined to find his daighter.

"Intruders!"

Naruto used his rasengan, taken down each rouge ninjas with the help of the squad behind him.

He found his poor daughter tied on a chair, blind folded.

"[Name]!" He kneeled in front of you.

"Dad...?" Your voice was week, from all the screaming.

"Your fine." He held you close as he picked you up and headed back to the village.

~Sasuke & Sakura~

When Sakura found out her daughter had gone missing, the door knob had broke due to how hard she was gripping it.

Sarada of course heared and asked the Lord 7th to let her come to the search. He gave her permission, as she was about to leave, Sakura pulled her aside and wished her luck.

Sarada stood frozen at the sight of you. You were tied to the wall, your feet weren't even touching the ground.

"[Name]!" She cried out as she ran to you. When she untied you, she gave you a big hug.

~Sai & Ino~

Sai was going to look for you. Ino was holding Inojin, stopping herself from trembling.

Sai nodded and walked out the door. He ran out the village. When him and his wife found out you were missing in the mission, Sai instantly asked Naruto to let him go to search for you.

Right now, he held you close as you gripped his top. Your hair disheveled.

~Shikamaru & Temari~

"What?!" The dark haired male exclaimed, when your Sensei explained the situation.

He lookes at his friend, Naruto, who only nodded knowing what he meant.

He ripped the ropes off you and immediately picked you up the floor. You were unconscious.

When Temari heared what had happened, she immediately ran to the hospital. She saw her poor daughter on the bed, unconscious.

~Kakashi Hatake~

He froze in place when Naruto told him. His daughter, his only daughter is in danger.

He demanded to look for you, as his hands were place on the Hokage's desk.

Tsunade allowed it, seeing the pain in his eyes and hearing the pain in his voice.

He summond Pakkun. The dog thinking it was another normal day of you asking Kakashi to summon him, but he was wrong.

Pakkun smelled the panicked aura off Kakashi.

"[Name], is missing."

Pakkun tracked your scent, they both saw you under water. Kakashi jumped in the water not caring that the water was cold.

He hugged you. You coughed out water and took a breath.