Sixteen | | Nightmare

~Naruto & Hinata~

You woke up but, it was different. That's when you realize, you were falling. The cold wind brushing past you as fall. You were so confused and scared.

You looked down and saw a building. It was the Hokage's building. You also your father.

His face twisted in horror. Completely different from his normal bright and happy demeanor.

"[Name]!"

He jumped in the air, arms stretched out to catch you.

He was getting closer and closer. He was about to grab you but,

He missed.

He didn't catch you.

The roof of the Hokage tower was going nearer and nearer...

You gasped for air, sweat on your palms. Your sister was fast asleep in her bed. You got up from your bed and creeped to your parents room.

You peeked in your parents room. Your father was snooring, you wondered how your mother is able to sleep with the loud noise.

You climbed into their bed and got in between them. Naruto woke up when he felt weight on his torso. He saw his youngest child climbing on their bed.

"[Name]?" You looked at him.

"I had a bad dream..." He helped you up and placed you in between him and his wife.

~Sasuke & Sakura~

Damn. Why is the apartment quiet? Mom should be home and Sarada said she could hang out today. Did she go on a mission?

You walk around a bit but, stopped. You heared crying. You walked into the living room where your mother was crying, while your sister was comforting her. You were so confused.

Something caught your eye. You swerved your head and to your shocked, it was a shrine of you.

"What...? Mama."

You reached out to your mother when you stopped. Your arm was covered in blood. You looked down to see your shirt covered in blood.

You saw a reflection on the tv. You were covered in blood, from head to toe. The blood was coming from your chest, where your heart was located. You also had several wounds on your torso.

"Ah! No... I'm not... I'm not dead..."

You woke up with a gasped. Your hands sweaty as you gripped your sheets. You gulped as you sat up.

You were sweating, so you rubbed your forehead with the back of your hand. You patted down your torso, for injuries.

A sigh of relife came out your mouth.

~Sai & Ino~

You were outside. In your mother's garden to be specific. You heared a twig snap, you twirled around and saw nothing, but your mother's beautiful flowers.