Seven | | Crawling

~Naruto & Hinata~

~Naruto & Hinata~

You watched as your sister crawled around the leaving room. Just yesterday you and your sister had started crawling.

Giggling, you followed behind her, going on all fours and making your way towards her. Just then you saw your father walk in after he greated Hinata.

You happily crawled to him as he squated down and hugged him the best you could.

~Sasuke & Sakura~

"[Name]! Come back here!" Sarada strided towards your crawling form and picked you up from the ground.

"Dinners ready!" Sakura announced as Sarada carried you to the kitchen.

Sure, she is proud of you for being able to crawl but, it was tiring for her to chase you around the house and make sure you hadn't done any thing to hurt yourself.

~Sai & Ino~

You felt hands wrap around your small body as Ino picked you up from the ground.

A tired sigh escaped her lips.

"Inojin, can you watch after [Name], while I take care of the shop?"

It been a little harder to take care of you, since you keep crawling away.

~Shikamaru & Temari~

Shikadai groaned as he followed you and picked you up to place you back on your blanket.

His parents were out the house, leaving him to babysit you. Only thing is that you had started to crawl.

Shikadai could only wish that his mither would be back soon so he could nap.

~Kakashi~

You ploped next to your father on the couch. He glanced at you, and gave you one of his famous smile, which you gladly return.

You tried crawling off the couch but, every time you were close to the edge, Kakashi would pull you back by grabbing the back of your baby clothes.

You whined, "Down."

He placed you down, soon regreting that decision. You had started to crawl around out from his sight.