#10 Date Day

Y/N POV

Today is mine and Sam’s date. He had texted me to dress casual but comfy. I’m at home right now as I just got out of school. I am going to put on a floral romper with my maroon converse. 

I put my hair in a side braid and didn’t put any makeup on just mascara and chapstick. 

Once I was done I went downstairs and got 2 apples, washed them, and cut them. Once I was done I put them in a container with a napkin. Just as I closed the lid the doorbell rang. 

You - Coming!

You took your container and walked to the front. You opened the door with your head down. 

You - Hey Sam I g
You looked up 

You - Tayler what are you doing at my house?

Tayler - Hey, nice to see you love my company 

You rolled your eyes
You - Bryce isn’t here and I am leaving. As a matter of fact you need to leave. 

Tayler - Don’t worry. I just came to get a few things from Bryce’s room. He kinda got an issue. 

You - Ok and I’m not gonna ask. You got your key or do you want me to wait for you?

Tayler - Na I got my key. Bye have fun

You - Cool. See ya

Tayler walked in the house and went upstairs. Sam had just that moment pulled in your drive - way. He got out the car and came up to you. 

Sam - Hey! You look nice. 

You - Why thank you. So where are you taking me?

We were now in the car and he opened the door for me. 
You - Thank you

Sam had closed your door and went on the other side. He got in and started to back out of the drive - way. 

Sam - To answer your question it’s a surprise. 

You - Oh well. Anyways, I brought apples, you want some?

Sam - Sure why not? We have a long drive anyways. 
He looks at me and smiles

You - Ok so it’s far. Hmmm

Sam - You're funny. 

You took off the lid of the container and grabbed an apple. You brought it up to his mouth. He looks at you. And raises his eyebrows.

You - You have to drive. Now are you going to eat the apple or not?

Sam smiles at you in adoration and takes a bite of the apple. Once he finishes he eats the last piece of the apple. I pick another apple and eat it myself. I switch between Sam and I until there are none left. 

Sam looks at you and smiles. 
Sam - Thank you

You look at him and smile back. 
You - No problem 

You - so how much longer?

Sam - Not long.

I only knew a little bit about Sam. Maybe I can learn more for the meantime. 

You - So tell me about your family. 
You look at him as he speaks. 

Sam - Well I have 2 brothers. Hootie and Turner. Both older. My mom and dad isn’t in the picture. 

You - Are you close with them?
Sam - Yeah I’d say we all have a pretty good relationship. Tell me about yours. 

You - Well I have 2 brothers and no sister. And both parents. There's Bryce who’s the oldest. I’m middle and then Max who’s the youngest. 

Sam - I’ve met Bryce obviously

He smiles at you

You Blush 

Sam - I’ve seen Max around but never met him. So how bout you, are you close with them?

You - I’d say me and the boys are pretty close. My parents and I have a good relationship but we don’t like talk on a daily basis.  

Sam - Gotcha. We're here. 

You were so engaged with the conversation and Sam you didn’t even notice the car stopped. 

You - Where is here?

You guys were on what looked to be a hill with nothing but trees surrounding us. 

Sam - A surprise come on. 

He rounded the car and came to open my door. Once I was out and had my stuff he shut the door. He then went to the backseat and pulled out a duffle bag. 

You gave him a confused look. He looked at you and lightly chuckled. 
He took your hand and you guys started going up hill. 

Sam had stopped. 

Sam - I’m gonna need you to close your eyes. 

You gave hima skeptical look. 

Sam - I promise it’ll be worth it. 

You sighed and closed your eyes. 

He took your hand and guided you forward. 

When he stopped you stopped as well. Sam had placed you in front of him. His hands now on your shoulders. 

Sam - Open 

You opened your eyes and gasped. 
You were on the top of a hill that overlooked the whole city. You could see everything.

You - This is beautiful 

Sam - It really is

You turned around and looked up to him to already find him looking at you. 
You blushed. You guys stood staring in each other's eyes for what seemed like hours but really only a couple mere seconds. 

Sam - Here let's set this up 

You looked down to what he was looking at. It was the duffle bag. Sam went forward past you and set it down. He opened it and started pulling items out. 

Such as blankets, pillows, a laptop, and many snacks. 

You - what's all this?

Sam - Our date. 
He looked up at you after setting everything out. He then blushed. 

Sam - Is this okay? 
He scratched his neck. 

You - Perfect. 

He let out a relieved sigh. He then came up to you and held his hand out. 
You took his hand and he pulled you over to the blanket on the floor. 

Sam - I figured we could have a movie date. I didn’t want to be classic and go to the movie theaters and just thought about coming here. 

You - This is perfect. Thank you. 

Sam - No thank you. 

You both smiled at each other 

A/N

Long over due.
More coming.
Love you guys.
Don't forget to vote.