#8 New Friends

A/N
Peep song. Ok Bye!

Y/N POV

It was now lunch 

I walked into the cafeteria and looked around for Sam. I was scanning the cafeteria when I saw Sam walking up to me. 

Sam - Hey 

You - Hi 

Sam - Let’s go. 

He takes your hand and leads you to a table with a couple of people. You guys get to the table and sit down. There were 4 guys. I recognized them but didn’t know them. 

Sam - Y/N this is Jeremy, Ben, Michael, and Alex, guys this is Y/N 

Sam had pointed to every one of them when saying their name. 

You - Hi guys!

Jeremy - Sup

Michael - Hey!

Ben & Alex - What’s up

You just smiled

Alex - So what are you doing sitting with us. No offense but you’re like on the popular side. 

The guys just looked at me. 

You - No offense taken. Well Sammy over here and I are friends, and he wanted to introduce me to you guys. 

Sam - Sammy? 

The guys burst into laughter. 

You - What it’s cute, suits you. 
Ben - Sam doesn’t let anybody call him Sammy.

Sam - No it’s ok she can call me whatever she wants. 

Sam smiles at me and the boys go quiet. 

Jeremy - Whipped 

The guys laugh again and Sam just glares at them. 

You - So how long have you guys known Sammy?

Jeremy - We’ve all known him since elementary school. 

You - Wow that’s a long time. And you guys have all stuck together?

Alex - Yup were all brothers. 

You look at Sam and he looks at you. You smile and he returns it. 

Michael - I’m surprised your brother let you over here. He isn’t exactly our biggest fan. 

You - That doesn’t make sense, he’s friends with Sammy why not you guys?

Ben - Yeah he’s friends with Sam but that doesn’t mean he has to get along with us. 

You - Oh well I’m sorry, I didn’t know. I hope that doesn’t make you guys like me less. 

Jeremy - Don’t worry, we don’t judge quickly. 

You - Cool. But you guys shouldn’t be too worried about Bryce, he’s really a big softie. 

Sam - Good to know. But I still gotta earn his trust. Can’t have the brother of the girl I like kicking my a** now can we. 

You - I wouldn’t dream of it. 

Alex - So tell us about yourself.

You guys had talked all throughout lunch. You got to know the guys and you really liked them. You were starting to warm up to them. Sam had really been happy. He kept looking at you with the biggest smile. You were really happy you got to meet them. 

Lunch had ended and you were now in your last class. 
Tayler - Sup, so how was sitting with the weirdos?

You rolled your eyes 

You - They're not weirdos. They’re actually pretty cool. 

Tayler - Whatever, so how’d it go?

You - Pretty good. They’re all great people. Why are you so interested? 

Tayler - Oh you know me. I stick my nose where it doesn’t belong. Anyways, you wanna race today?

You - Oh yeah I know. Why so I can kick your a** today in front of everyone?

Tayler - You wish. So yes or no?

You - Yes, but don’t cry when I win. 

You smirked 

He rolled his eyes

Tayler - Keep dreaming

Class had went by quickly. You were now in the locker rooms getting your gear on. Once you were done you went outside and got your bike. You were now driving towards the track. 

You had seen Tayler talking to coach once you got to the track. You had also seen Max at the bleachers. 

Tayler had then come towards you after having finished talking to the coach. 

Tayler - You ready?

You - I was born ready. 

Tayler - Alright then.

R/P - 3….2….1….GO!!!

You and Tayler had sped off.

A/N

Hey, guys.
Sorry it took me forever. But this is not the last one for today. There is more. Thank you to all the readers. It means a lot.