#7 Talking

A/N
Peep song. Ok story now.

Y/N POV 

It was now Monday. You and Sam had been texting a lot since you got home. Your date would be on Thursday. You woke up early with a smile. 

I got out of bed and went to brush my teeth, while doing that I checked my phone. I had saw that Sam sent me a text. 

Texts 

Sam - Good Morning beautiful 

You smiled to yourself
You - Good morning handsome

End of texts

I finished brushing and started brushing my hair, I had braided it. Once I was done I went to my closet and picked out an outfit for school. I was wearing black jean shorts, a white tank top, and a grey long sleeve cardigan. 

Once I was done I checked my phone for any texts. Sam once again texted. 

Texts

Sam - You think I’m handsome? Lol. Anyways you wanna sit with me at lunch today, my friends want to meet you?

You - Umm okay. I’m down. And no, I think you’re ugly. 

Sam - Great. Meanie. 

You - Lol. ok see you later. 

Sam - Alright see ya later gorgeous. 

End of Texts 

I smiled to myself and got my stuff. I wasn’t going to play piano today because I didn’t really feel like it. Once I got my stuff I walked out of my room closing the door behind me. I then went downstairs.

Once I got downstairs I saw my brothers. 

Max - Hey Y/N

Bryce - Morning

You - Sup 

Max - You taking me to school today Y/N?

You - Yeah. Bryce wanna tag or no?

Bryce - uhhhh sure why not. 

You - K cool. We leave in 5.

Max - Alright I’ll be right back. 

You - Alright. 

Max then goes upstairs and it’s just you and Bryce.

Bryce - How’s Sam?

You - Good why what's up?

Bryce - Nothin 

You - mkay….oh I forgot to tell you, I’m sitting with Sam and his friends today. 

Bryce - Ok but no sharing food, the last thing we need is you getting STDs 

You - Oh shut up

Bryce just laughed and you just rolled your eyes. 

You - Max let's go!!! Come on Bryce before I decide to leave you. 

Bryce - Coming dangg

Max came running downstairs. You all went to your car and got in. You’re driving and Max is in the back with Bryce sitting in the passenger seat. 

Bryce connected his phone to bluetooth and started playing some music. 

You dropped off Max then you and Bryce went to school. You got there 10 minutes early.  
You guys got out of the car. 

Bryce - Thanks for the ride see you later. 

You - See ya. 

You both walked in the building and went your separate ways. You got to your locker and put all your things away. Tayler then came over. 

Tayler - Good Morning 

You - Well it was good until you showed up. 
You got your stuff for your classes 

Tayler acted hurt and then smiled.

Tayler - Now, now no need to be rude. So you still seeing surf boy or did Bryce scare him off?

You - His name is Sam and I’m still seeing him. Oh and you’re gonna need to find someone else to rest your arm on today at lunch. 

Tayler - Why where you going? 

You - I’m sitting with Sam today. 

Tayler - What? Then who am I supposed to rest my arm on and annoy for the whole lunch?

You - I don’t know. Ask one of your fan girls. 

Tayler - No then they're going to want to make out. 

You - Not my problem. Bye

Tayler - I’ll see you in class. But yeah I gotta go see your brother. 

You and Tayler then walked opposite ways. 

You walked to class and sat down. The teacher had passed out another in class assignment and homework for tonight. 

Tayler had walked in class and sat down. He looked at you and smiled. You just rolled your eyes and started the worksheet. 
But all you could think about was Sam. You really liked him but you wanted to wait till you knew more about him. 

A/N

Hey sorry guys for posting late. I had a lot going on but I promise I'll get back on track.