#11 Interrupted

Y/N POV 

We continued our date watching many comedy movies. Such as Jumanji, Deadpool, Spiderman, and a couple of kid movies as some would say. 

The sun was setting as we had just ended Sonic The Hedgehog. 

The sunset looked gorgeous from here. I looked over to my side as I felt someone watching me. And I had seen Sam just staring at me. Not in a creepy way but more like an admiring way. 
I blushed and he also blushed looking away having been caught. 

Sam - You look really pretty today. 

You - Thank you. 

You were looking down at your hands clasped together in your lap as if it was the most fascinating thing in the world. When Sam had reached up and tucked a loose strand of hair behind your ear. 

You guys once again locked eyes. 

Sam - I really like you and I want to kiss you right now, but I need to know if you feel the same?

You - I really like you too. And yes you can kiss me. 

Sam - Great. 

You and Sam had both looked back and forth between each other’s eyes and lips as you were getting closer. When you guys were less than an inch apart, lips brushing together, the most disturbing thing had happened. 

The phone rang and you had both jumped. 

You recognized it to be your ringtone. You gave Sam an apologetic smile and looked through your purse for your phone. 

Once you found it you looked at the caller ID. It was Tayler. 

You rolled your eyes and answered. 

Call

You - What 

Tayler - Hi, how are you, how was your day. Hi, I'm good and it was ok. 

You just rolled your eyes. 

You - What do you need, I’m busy. 

You looked up at Sam and to see he was already looking at you. 

Tayler - Well on a scale of one to ten how would you say are you feeling? 

You - 12, why. 
You - What did you do?

Tayler - Ok this should be easy. Brycegotarrestedandnowhesinjail. 

You - Yeah ok. I need you to speak english. 

Tayler - Bryce got arrested and now he’s in jail. 

You - You guys give me headaches like a light switch. 

Tayler - Wait, you’re not mad?

You - Oh I’m outraged but I’ll burst when I get there. What jail. 

Tayler - I’ll send you the location and while on your way here I’m going to prepare myself and Bryce. 

You - Better be for an a** wooping 

Tayler - See ya. 

Ended 

You rolled your eyes and looked up at the sky. As you thought to yourself why now. 
As you were you heard a throat clear. You turned around and faced Sam. 

You - I’m so sorry. But Bryce needs me right now. I’m so sorry. 

Sam - It’s cool. Let's just get this all cleaned and than we can go. 
You - Can we do this again? 

Sam - The date or movie?

You - Date. 

Sam - Are you asking me out?

He looked at you with a teasing smile. You blushed. 

You - If you want to?

Sam - Yeah I would like that. 

You smiled at him and then you both started cleaning everything up. Once you were done you both put the stuff back and got in the car. 

Sam started the car and you both put your seatbelts in. 

Sam - Where to?

You - Jail. 

Sam looked at you shocked and just started driving where you told him. 

You guys reached the Jail that Bryce was being held at. You had gotten out the car and so did Sam.

You - You don’t have to come with me you know?

Sam - I know. But I still want to spend some time with you a little more. 

You blushed and Sam came up to you and laced your fingers together. 

You started walking up the steps and went in through the double doors. 

A/N
What are your guys think is happening?

What do you think Bryce did?

I promise that I'm not changing it to a Sam story I'm just getting into the story more.