#1 First Day

A/N - I will add a song for every chapter just as a recommendation. Enjoy!!!

Y/N POV

I woke up early to my alarm ringing. Today is the first day of Junior year. It was 6 am. I had to be at school at 7:30 because I wanted to do something before class starts. I started getting ready for the day. And after went to go and make sure my brothers were up for school.

Your Outfit/Makeup

I first go into Bryce's room

*Knock* Knock*

Bryce - Yeah

You - I'm coming in
*Opens door*

You - Do you want to drive together or separate? If you wanna go together I'm leaving in like 15 minites.

Bryce - Uhhhh I'll just drive on my own. Thanks tho.

You - Alright well can you take Max to school then?

Bryce - Yeah sure

You - Alright see you later
* Closes door *

I then go to Max's room.

*Knock*Knock*

Max - Yes

You - I'm coming in
* Opens door*

You - Hey goodmorning. Um I have to get to school early today, so Bryce is taking you to school ok?

Max - Goodmorning. Alright that's fine. Have a good day at school, and I'll see you at the tracks.

You - Alright, same to you. And yes for sure. Bye!
* Leaves*

If your wondering why Max is going to the tracks, it's because he's my number 1 supporter. Whenever I need someone or some motivational words he's always there. He is a great kid.

I get my bag and phone and go downstairs. My parents are at work so we don't see them in the morning. I get in my car and check the time. It's 7:15. School doesn't start till 8, but they always have it open early in the morning for like sports or meetings. It takes me about 7 minutes to get there. I get to the school and park. I grab my things and head in side. I go to my locker and put my bag in and just take my phone with me. Its 7: 26. I go to the music room and go and open the piano.