✧˖࿐𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐙𝐄𝐃, 05

perfect, perfect.

chapter 005

SOON, THE NIGHT FALLS

you were bewildered that there's remaining some remaining people are still living.

'why the hell are they camping?' you thought, abruptly heard a grumbling sound, the floor started vibrating from the intense grumbling of a large creature heading to the place where the unprotected people are.

as soon as a horseman of the apocalypse appeared, people started screaming in fear of losing their lives to the creature.

you were about to approach the creature but someone beat you to it. Mika took out his sword and muttered something before jumping onto the creature.

the horseman of the apocalypse was slashed into pieces made by mika who landed on the ground effortlessly.

'damn, he's strong.' you thought, impressed by the blonde, as you got near you noticed two vampires who were intensely gazing at him.

" 'protection' he says, That's hilarious" the vampire spoke, chuckling at the people's statement as he landed on the floor going near to the male.

" Who would protect livestock? You own it, right?" he added staring at mikaela, who doesn't look back at him, instead staring at the ground.

' sigh, vampires.' you thought going near to the two males, as you heard the purple haired man said "anyway, you're strong as expected," going near to the other vampire who was staring at him.

"Rumor has it you became a vampire after drinking the blood of the third progenitor, queen krul tepes, is that really true?" he even added

"regardless of his background, he acted arbitrarily and took all the credits," the other vampire spoke.

"he's just a greedy human that turned, after all," he added, mika looked at him before replying.

"I'm not interested in getting credit. do what you want with it," mika responded, you sighed and attempt to hold mika's shoulder, mika quickly turned to your frame as he saw you smiled a bit.

" ( l/n ).. " he said, three male stared at you in awe, examining your features.

"oh, hello, mika." you said as you look at the two males.

"and who you both are..?" you asked, with one of your eyebrows raised up as you fold your arms onto your chest.

"lacus." lacus, the purple-haired man said.

"rene." said rene who's beside lacus.

"ah, then take the credits and sho sho," you said, sighing as you saw Mikaela walking away.

"tsk, are you perhaps a noble? you don't seem like one..? and you're seemingly familiar," lacus stated.

"oh, I am, and I doubt that I am nowhere familiar as you said," you said, kenji saw you and ran into you.

" ( y/n )! where did you go earlier this afternoon!" kenji stated as he grabbed your wrist and took you to a private place where no people are to scold you to that place.

lacus and rene looked to each other, unfazed from the scene.

"This district will be protected and ruled by the vampires from now." rene said, as he audibly spoke through the crowds of people who are just wistfully going to be the livestock of the vampires.

however, you paid no interest in what they are saying, boredom rushes though your mind as you just examine the crowd in boredom as your eyes landed on.. mika, who was standing from afar as a child approaches him.

 mika, who was standing from afar as a child approaches him

@-saiyuni
NYCTOPHILIA