✧˖࿐ 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃, 04

it's funny that you found me.

chapter 004

GLARED PERIOUSLY AT THE PERSON WHO WAS ENOUGH TO DRIVE YOU UP THE WALL

cursing at the man continuously inside your moderate mind who continuedly hauling you everywhere 24/7. Since you had sympathy for the male, you decided to let him be like that, but it's remarkably getting on your nerves.

Right now, you secretly ditched him as he was enthusiastically showing off something that was out of topic. But got stuck with the good-looking platinum blonde, which you did not mind, anyway.

"Where are we?" you asked the serene male beside you wandering to the massive hallways which made you kind of lost in this vast castle.

The male did not answer you instead, kept silent. Which made you awfully exasperated about him not responding as if you were a just mere shadow following him.

"This guy.." You mumbled as you cuss at him continuously in your wicked mind, but stopped sooner after you realized what you were doing.

Sighed as you stopped your tracks, finding another way to walk alone, leaving the good-looking man alone who's now walking by himself in the massive hallways.

Soon, you found yourself outside of the place where you've been staying at. It is dreary that the unusual city had been ruined by a virus that almost ended humanity.

Out of the blue, you remembered those grisly memories from your past that you've never desired to remember and people that you've despised overabundant from your fearful past.

It made you scrunched in disgust by the thoughts you unexpectedly remembered. You put your white hood up, covering your face.

You scanned the surroundings, not even a single clue where you are but you don't give a fuck about it anyway. As long as you are away from the pesky male.

You got outside of the so-called castle as the guards kept an eye on your walking frame away from the castle, they were confused but it's really not their business so it's not that they cared, you were also labeled as a noble by the vampire queen, and you're seemingly more powerful than her.

As you walked by, you found yourself in a demolished town, no adults or children are even around it's not like you expect something like that, since there's a creature roaming around that could kill a bunch of people expeditiously.

What you also didn't expect the most was, there was an army of the Fuyumi Army, It's surprising that they also roam around, it's bizarre since they don't usually roam around the country.

Of course, Someone changed the rules after you've turned into a vampire.

You saw a few familiar faces that you couldn't see clearly since you were distant from the place they were at.