✧˖࿐ 𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫, 06

" i despise everything even you. "

chapter 6

SHINOA FRUSTRATEDLY STROLL THROUGH THE HALLWAYS

how come she never knew that her beloved older sister, ( y/n )'s curse gear was surprisingly used by a noble? isn't that impossible? or it might be that she may be ali-

shinoa shrugged the thoughts, and her main goal was.. to get ( y/n )'s curse gear from that noble, for at least, a small thing that she could remember her memories with her.

" ( y/n ), i miss you so much," she muttered, smiling a bit as she remember those joyful memories she had with her loving older sister.

it was bothering her that she died in an unknown way. no one knows what happend, no one didn't saw how she died. just no one.

she found guren and yui arguing for whatever non-sense reason made by yui again, she approached the two guys as they gaze at her in confusion.

"shinoa? what are you doing here?" guren spoke first before yui spoke first, glaring at guren in total.

"are we really going to bring back ( y/n )-san's curse gear?" she asked as she noticed guren tried to fix his posture after she mentioned the person he wants to-

"we're going to ambush a noble?!" yui exclaimed in excitement, excited for slaying a noble as if it was just a child play for him.

" why do you sound excited?!" shinoa exclaimed

" yeah, that was planned by the Fuyumi Army," guren sighed

"why.. them..?" shinoa said, as yui stared at her in confusion, why is she speaking like that as if she held a grudge against that army.

"can't tell ya' that," guren said, as he walked away from them as if he was in a hurry of something.

"eh? what's up with stupid guren?" yui asked, as they both looked at his fading frame as he walks far from them.

**

"( y/n ), are ya' excited?" Kenji asked, you gaze at him in disbelief. excited killing my own race?

you were standing in a massive place where all

"i don't really know what to react to that,"

"( y/n )~ you're being to gloomy today!" Kenji added

"I agree with Kenji-san!" Ferid join to the conversation as Kenji friendly smiled at him

you rolled your eyes as you fixed up your clothes that was obviously different to the other nobles nor any other vampires.

"can't wait to kill more!" Kenji said, smirking as you gaze at him blankly , such a greedy vampire.

your eyes landed on the blonde male who was surprisingly staring at you as you saw him looked away as soon as you stared at him.

you smiled a bit before thinking 'cute.' you thought as you witness his stare at you.

hmm, the war between humans and vampires are starting, how exciting.

it's not that i'm looking forward to it, i'm looking forward to my own main plan ever since i was turned into a vampire.

this is going to be a massive event.

NYCTOPHILIA
@-saiyuni