✧˖࿐ 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑, 07

fuck everything

chapter 7.

WATCHING THE VAMPIRES STROLL AROUND

never in your life thought it was mesmorizing watching these mere vampires , is there any decent view to look at?

you were gazing at krul who was talking at the other nobles, it's not that you were interested it's just them talking about something that you don't want yourself get involve to.

vampires are greedy for power , blood, aren't they?

you got up to the plane where you , and the other nobles were assigned at by the queen, krul .

is krul starting a war? i don't get it, i kinda feel sleepy right now.

you sighed and noticed that the cheerful male sat beside you and smiled at your tired face.

" hey ( y/n ) !!" kenji joyfully shouted at you while you closed your eyes and leaned on the chair.

"hey, kenji."

he look at you and giggled, to your confusion you looked at him, confused.

"n-nothing you look so cute when you feel tired-" he said and you shush him off.

he fake cough before leaning to your ear slowly and whispered,

"aren't you worried that you'll be fighting your relatives?"

silently walking while gazing at the vampires who were ordered by the higher-ups.

'why should i be worried fighting them, my main goal is to kill that bitch.'

you thought and sighed, suddenly a noble man came up to you to your notice and stared at his nearing frame heading towards to you.

"my, my, you're ( y/n ) right?" he spoke and you scoffed

"yeah, and what about it? am i that popular now?"

he laughed at your reaction and your attitude, he made you sat down on the bench, giving you a cup of wine which you decline.

"you're so feisty, you half blooded vampire," and so on, he continued to flirt with you and you were getting irritated.

**

just shinya aiming his curse gear on the targeted noble man with a mysterious woman he never saw, he might gather information about this girl later.

as he zoomed in, about to aim the target, somehow he saw the woman's face.

widened his eyes in surprise, he couldn't even know what to feel.

he thought he lost her forever now, who thought she's a vampire now?

" ( y/n )..." he whispered.

yui noticed he lost his compose and ask if he's alright

" i'm fine, yuu. thanks." he said and aimed to the noble man.

' why are the others acting so weird.. ' yui thought as he stared at the focused shinya.

**

'i think.. someone was about to attack us..' you thought, and widened as you immediately stood up, making the noble confused at your odd actions and back forward as you sense a familiar bullet coming to your way.

the noble man noticed dodge it and looks at where it came from.

bombs surrounded you and tried to dodge everything, but a young male heading to your way and immediately held your sword.

"ayasura," you called out and the sword immediately responded, immediately dodging the attacks of the young black haired male, he's quite good at this if you were going to be honest.

soon another young male came to help , making you tch'ed and proceed to dodge the attacks coming from the pink haired male

'she's so fast!' yui thought while kept attacking the ( hair colored ) haired woman, as soon as she jumped away from the two glaring at each other.

" i guess it's my time to attack huh?" ( y/n ) spoke, and immediately ran fast towards them as they almost didn't saw her running.

yuu dodge the quick attacks from the ( hair colored ) haired woman, as kimizuki tried to attack her.

while yuu and kimizuki were busily attacking not knowing that the female had something up on her sleeves.

( y/n ) smirked at the both of the male making him irritated and triggered them to attack her with no warning, she suddenly disappeared making the two male confused and the two immediately felt an immense pain as they got kicked by the female.

as ( y/n ) was about to make yuu slice into half a gun was aimed at her and immediately dodge the attack.

( y/n ) stared at the person, of course, it was shinya, her eyes widened in surprise

" you're alive.. ( y/n ).." shinya spoke , almost tearing up, he couldn't believe what he's seeing right now.

" it's been a while, shinya," the female greeted him, it's no lie that she's looks more matured and more beautiful as he remembered.

"h-how did you-" shinya got interrupted

"it's not the right time to explain, shinya. " ( y/n ) said and looked at the two defeated males and looked back again at shinya.

" glad you're doing great right now," she said and sighed, vanishing from their sights.

" is it okay that we let her go?! and why do you know her!?" yui shouted at shinya, who couldnt even move a single muscle despite from what he had saw.

he just couldn't believe it.

although, he was happy that she was still alive, his mind couldn't even process from anything.

'i should tell this to guren.' he thought and looked at the place where she had been standing just a moment ago.

' he thought and looked at the place where she had been standing just a moment ago

NYTOPHILIA
@-saiyuni