✧˖࿐ 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭, 02

oh, so unexpected. ❞

chapter 002

MIKA WHO WAS QUIETLY SEATING IN THE NOISELESS MASSIVE ROOM

"Mika." Krul spoke at the uncommunicative male who was seating silentiously at the massive room where also Krul was.

He looked up at the pink haired woman, with a question stare.

"I want you and Ferid to greet the nobles who had came here from United Kingdom." she said, No. She ordered the two males.

"I will gladly do so as my lovely queen wishes~" Ferid answered as Mika only gazes at the woman who instructed them.

"Mika, Let's go~ We don't want to make the nobles furious." Ferid spoke making the male followed silently.

as the both males who had finally arrived where the so called airplane had landed to.

while Ferid who was busily managing the guest, Mika somehow glances at the unexpected guests.

Mika widens his eyes as he spot someone who had a ( eye color ) eyes which is very odd to see, since no vampires that he had ever encountered had no ( eye color ) eyes like the female.

'Is she a half-vampire like me?.. No, that's impossible.' he wondered still had his eyes on the gorgeous yet intimating woman.

He somehow took notice that the girl didn't even bother to communicate with the other vampires as she casually walks away as if she lives here.

Mika who was still in deep thoughts, unknowingly followed the certain ( hair color ) haired girl.

He somehow admired how she was.

"I know your here, you can stop following me like a creep." you spoke as you stop from your tracks.

Mika widened his eyes "How do you even know?"

"I have sharp senses, of course like some vampires." you said. it was a tone of disgust, annoyed.

"I'm sorry," He apologized making the girl turn her head over the male

"It's fine, are you perhaps curious about something?" you lifted one of your eyebrows after questioning the nervous male.

"Are you a half-vampire?" You sighed before folding your arms.

"Isn't it too obvious? I guess not." you sighed.

"Yeah your right, I am.. I guess your a half too?" she questioned