Chapter Five

Chapter Five

Lissa was awakened by the sudden warmth that radiated from behind her back. The night had turned chilly and burrowing deeper into the warm creature; she let out a contented sigh and a strong arm had looped around her waist. Taut, slightly-calloused fingers had gripped her soft sides and it took all Lissa's ounce of strength not to scream and leap off the bed as the person behind her drew closer and turned her face towards him. Her eyes widened as she met her husband's eyes, startled to see him on her bed.

Instinct kicked in and she pushed herself off him - well tried to - but much to her avail she didn't succeeded. "Let go, Lucca" she said between clenched teeth. She tried once more to get him off her but he only tightened his hold on her and dragged her even closer - if that was possible.

"No" was all he said before he leaned down and nuzzled her delicate neck.

Lissa gasped and her insides had started to turn mushy as he ran his nose on the length of her nape. "Lucca," she said breathlessly and it seemed to be the only encouragement he needed as he laid on top of her. The deliciousness of feeling him fully on top of her brought her immense pleasure - much to her odd surprise. Her body sizzled every touch Lucca made; his hands tracing circles on her inner thigh, so close to the place where she needed him the most. She must have an frustrated noise because her husband chuckled softly and traveled down the bed.

A light, touch of his tongue traced her throbbing pulse as he kissed her skin open-mouthed. Lissa gasped at the sensation and tried to ease some of the ache between her legs by rubbing against her husband. Lucca groaned appreciatively and happily returned to his exploration as she panted and cry-out in ecstasy. Lissa closed her eyes and tears was starting to well behind her lids; she had missed this and she couldn't believe her body was betraying her. She was so deprived of his addicting touches that she, for a second, could believe that she could live without Lucca. A teardrop slid down her cheek and a dart of tongue swept it away as Lucca positioned himself between her hips.

"Please," Lissa pleaded, seeking some relief.

Without being told twice, Lucca drove himself into her and they groaned. Lissa's arms made its way to his shoulders and gripped him tightly just as she had done with her legs. A bunch of tears had now started to leak and she cursed herself silently for being so weak and not being able to resist her husband. She didn't know when she ended and Lucca began; all resentment and emotion was wiped out of her brain as Lucca spent himself in her. He fell on her; perspiration ran down his body, transmitting it on her.

She was utterly confused when he drew back and fell onto his back. She waited for him to draw her back into his arms but he didn't. Then disappointment and hurt fell down on her like a cold bucket of water; she'd just remembered that Lucca was not the type to cuddle her after they had made love- no - had sex with her - her heart sank and she sat up, drawing the sheets to cover her breasts. A cold, icy wind sneaked into the window and racked her small frame. Fresh, new tears had welled once again and she cursed herself for crying all the time. Damn, if her hormones didn't get the best of her. But she could never bring herself to despise the baby that she carried in her belly; only a swell of joy clenched her heart whenever she would think of her precious baby.

"I want a divorce, Lucca" she whispered, her voice sounded thick with emotion.

"You know that's not possible, cara" her husband yawned, stretching his limbs and laid back comfortably. Lissa closed her eyes, trying to keep her emotions in and not give in the urge of crying in front of her cold-hearted husband.

Shaking her head, she swung her legs off the mattress and dragged the covers off her husband and enveloped herself with and started to walk out of his sight.