Rules

Here are the rules:

1. Please follow this account, ARMYAwards2020, as well as BTS_Believer, you will also need to follow your judge when assignments are posted.

2. Books that contain any sensitive content are NOT allowed including extreme self harm or any other sensitive topics. Mature is allowed but please specify within your form. If you have any questions about the sensitivity of your book, please post a comment here.

3. No bribing, if you have been caught bribing, you will be disqualified 

4. Books must be in English and be a BTS Fanfiction

5. If you would like to enter a book and also be a judge, please apply for a category that is not the same as the book you are entering

6. Authors can enter up to 3 books but cannot enter more than 1 book in one category. Example: You have 2 Jimin, 1 Taehyung and 3 Jin books. You can only enter 1 Jimin and 1 Jin book along with your 1 Taehyung book. If you have additional questions, please post a comment here.

7. Minimum chapters is 5. Your book needs to have 5 chapters upon entering. If your book is a one shot with ONLY 1 chapter, it MUST have a clear beginning middle and end before entering.

8. If you change your username or book title, inform me immediately either on this account or my main. You do not need to notify me of cover changes or book updates unless you are backing out or deleting the book.

9. Add this book to your private or public reading list to receive updates.

10. (Optional) Please shout this book out on your message board in order to get more people to participate.

11. You must follow all of the rules prior to entering.

12. Password is your favorite kind of juice along with your bias. Example: Apple juice Jungkook or Cranberry juice Yoongi (If you don't drink juice then please put your favorite drink.)

13. Have fun!

If you have any additional questions, concerns or suggestions, please post a comment here or via PM.