Judges Q and A

So first of all, I think I have successfully fixed all of the initial mistakes that I have made but if there is something that is wrong, please let me know as soon as possible ^^

Second! I have gotten some questions that I think I should address to every judge.

Q: How many chapters do we need to read?

A: You can read as many as you need to read in order to make a reasonable judgement but please make it more than 5.

Q: Are we allowed to vote/comment on the books we are judging?

A: Of course! Feedback and support is always welcome. All I ask is that you do not give away any hints about the score you will give them or anything about how you are judging them.

Q: If the users do not follow us, do we still have to judge their book?

A: IT IS STATED IN THE RULES AND AT THE BEGINNING OF EVERY CHAPTER THAT YOU MUST FOLLOW YOUR JUDGE. IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW, YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED! THIS IS A RULE FOR A REASON!

Q:When turning in the forms, is the total out of 100 based on overall or the total calculations?

A: It is based on the total of your calculations

Q: How detailed do our reviews need to be?

A: Please make it as detailed as you can. If you were participating in this competition as an author (some of you are), how would you feel if you just got a two sentence review with nothing to gain from it? Please at least give a reasonable review for the book.

If you have any more questions, please comment here and it will be posted on this chapter ^^