Almost There!

Hey everyone! There are now 5 days until forms close! How exciting is that?! Now, judging assignments will be posted in separate chapters for each category, please remember to follow your judge once they come out!

Judges, the new way to judge will be a google form that I will send to you via pm. This method has been tested and verified from last awards show, so it does work. You will be able to submit more than one form after you have completed the initial form. If you lose track of the books you have judged and re wondering which ones you have already turned in, please let me know and I can view all of the forms you have submitted. I think this is an easier way both for the judges and myself as it is a lot more organized. Once you have completed all of the judging, let me know when you are finished so I can mark it on the roster that I have.

I want to thank everyone for participating! These awards really do mean a lot to me! If you are wanting to participate, there is still time! Forms close on May 6th, so feel free to apply up until then! Judging assignments will be staggered as I do work quite a bit this coming week so please bear with me as I get the assignments posted! 

Reminder for the new judges who applied after I posted the official judges list, yes, you are still part of the awards ^^ Like I have stated, I will post an updated version of the list when forms close so I can complete the judge roster on my end.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to reach out at any time ^^ Thank you!