Judges Who are no Longer With Us

Hey all, as you know, there have been judges who haven't turned anything in for a while. Yes, there are some who have turned in 1 form, but only one, and nothing more. I have given multiple chances for you to keep your position, yet you never reacted to the monthly assignments and never replied directly to my message. Unfortunately, I have put you on the blacklist for next year, which means that you are not allowed to judge in my awards because you have not kept your promise both to me and all these hopeful authors.

If there are judges who have finished their assignments and would like to take up some more, feel free to comment next to the blacklisted judges' names. First come first serve so please be sure to comment, not pm me, or else someone else will think they are still up for the taking.

sxfiadino
- Has not turned anything in the Namjoon category
- Has only turned in 1 form for the Jin category but is no longer active

cypherchuu
- Has not turned anything in for the Jungkook category
- Has not turned anything in for the Ships category

If more judges fail to complete their assignments and keep ignoring or not responding to my attempts, you will no longer be a part of my awards. There were quite a few authors who were looking forward to hearing the results and I'm sorry to say that you have let them down.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to comment at any time ^^