Chapter 1-Mari Quinn

First of all I wanna say thank you for reading this random book you found. This is my first book so comment on anything you think I wrote wrong but pls no hate comments.
I don't have much spare time for myself so I will try to update weekly.
I don't own any of the characters, pictures or videos I post in the story unless I said so.
The book cover and the picture above belongs to me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mari's POV

I woke up in the morning checking the clock. It was still 5 in the morning! You might think "Isn't Marinette the klutz that always wakes up late for school?" Well you're wrong. My name is Mari Quinn, adopted daughter of the one and only Harley Quinn and Joker. I was adopted by them when I was just a little girl in Gotham. I was born and raised there and just like my parents, I am a psycopath that likes to torture people. I was liked by all villains in Gotham. We were family. That was until I was adopted (again) to Paris to live with Sabine and Tom Dupain-Cheng. (Detailed story in chapter 2)
Back to this morning I took a shower and changed into my sports outfit like always. I tied up a ponytail and went down the stairs.

Mari's outfit:

I jogged a few laps around the park and went for a workout at the gym

I jogged a few laps around the park and went for a workout at the gym. I went back home when it was around 7 o' clock and took a shower again since I'm all covered in sweat. Then I changed my outfit and braided my hair. I also applied a light shade of blue eyeshadow and lip balm before going down the bakery.

Mari's outfit, hairstyle and makeup

I greeted good morning to Aunt Sabine and Uncle Tom then I took an apple amd went out of the bakery

I pluged in my earphones and listen to my album while eating my apple and walking slowly around the bakery until it was almost 8a.m. At around 7.54 I ran to school making it look like I was running late. I burst into the classroom yelling "I'm not late!" and tripping onto the floor on purpose to make it look like I'm the klutz people think they know. I noticed Miss Bustier isn't in class yet which is wierd considering she was 10 minutes early every day. I went to the back of the class and sat down on the last row. You're probably wondering why. Well, it's because Lila turned all my so-called friends against me including Adrien and Alya. The only real friends that stayed beside me was Chloè, Nino, Luka and Kagami. Chloè stoped bullying a long time ago. She apolagized to me and we became BFFs after Alya betrayed me. Nino broke up with Alya too when she chose Lila's side. They all don't believe Lila's lies. I trusted them so I told them about how I am Harley Quinn and Joker's daughter. We all agreed to keep it a secret. Besides them, Aunt Sabine and Uncle Tom also knew I am Mari Quinn.

Dialogue C=Chloè M=Mari

C: "-arinette? Marinette?"
M: "Oh hey Chlo I was thinking somethings. You called?"
C: "Yeah! I heard that Miss Bustier is gonna announce a surprise!"
M: "Really? I wonder what it is..."

Back to Mari's POV

Just then, Miss Bustier came walking in the class. She silenced everyone by drawing everyone's attention.
"Good morning class, I have a special announcement to make!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finnaly finished the first chapter! It felt very good to acomplish something you've always wanted to do! And since I'm in a good mood here's a riddle:
James went to the movies alone but when he got there not even half a person was there! Why?

Answers on the next chapter.

Word count: 633 words

Thank you for reading!