Chapter 5-Arrival

I forgot to mention Mari visits her family and teh Waynes in Gotham every summer break. Just a reminder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously...

Like always I woke up at 5 a.m. and changed into my workout clothes. I'm so glad we get to go to Gotham today! I can finnaly drop the act and meet my parents again! I continued my usual routine and when it's time I changed into a Harley Quinn inspired outfit I made, apply some makeup, took my suitcase left the bakery.
Since I can finnaly drop the act, I decided to arrive school early.

Third Person POV

When Mari arrived, Lila was crying crocodile tears and her sheep are comforting her. The MPS (Mari Protection Squad) just stood chatting and playing their phones ignoring Lila's sheep yelling at them.
Lila saw Marinette coming and told Alya something. Alya immediatly stormed towards Mari.
"What?"Mari saw Alya and asked her in a bored tone.
"Don't act like you don't know!"Alya said while trying to slap Mari. Key word 'trying'. Mari grabbed her by the wrist stopping her.
"Let me go you bully!"Alya yelled. Everybody in the class heard
"What did you say?"Mari ask in a scary tone while adding some force to Alya's wrist. Everybody except MPS's face paled and Alya let out a whimper. She struggled a bit but it only made Mari tightend her grip more. Alya was about to yell at her again when suddenly Miss Bustier rush everyone on the bus. Only then Mari loose her grip and let go of Alya. As soon as Mari let go of her she ran away cowardly.
After the little comotion, the bus ride to the airport was quite peaceful. Lila and her sheep did'nt dare to say a word. The MPS and Mari just did what they want acting like nothing happened.

When they arrives at the airport, Miss Bustier went to get their tickets.

MB=Miss Bustier L=Lier M=Mari R=Receptionist A=Alya

MB:"What do you mean there are no tickets?!"
L:"Search under Lila Rossi."
R:"Sorry Miss still no tickets. Are you sure the name is right?"
M:"Marinette Dupain-Cheng, anything?"
R:"Sorry Miss."
L:"Marinette what are you doing of course there's no ticket under your name."
M:"Hmmm... what about Mari Quinn?"*whisper*
R:"Ah yes! Here are your tickets. Have a safe flight!"
M💭:I talk to Bruce about this the second I see him.
L:"You must've payed her to do this! How could you?!"
A:"Yeah Marinette how could you?!"

Third Person POV

I sent a glare towards Alya and handed over Miss Bustier the tickets. Miss Bustier gave everyone their tickets and they went off. But the Lyi- I mean Lila being the lier she can't breath without lying every five minutes. Lila saw Mari holding a first class ticket while her's was an economy class ticket. She instantly got jealous. "Miss, Marinette stole my ticket!" she said. "There are names on our tickets idiot." Mari snapped back. Everybody but the MPS was shocked cause they never heard Mari swear before.

(BTW all the MPS got first class tickets)

Mari was relieved she got peace and quiet through the flight.

Time skip brought to you by Lila's lies
Mari's POV

When we landed we got our suitcase and waited for the bus and tourguides. Just then I saw familiar faces. It was...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger!!!

Although you know who it is already I just wanna do it for fun. I'm evil.

Sorry I haven't been updating much these days. I am very busy with homeworks and revision. I'll try to update weekly when I have the time.

So I can't decicde if I want Mari to be a l'il cray-cray or not. Pls vote to choose. Any questions I'll answer in the comments.

Not cray-cray

A little cray-cray

Very cray-cray but still a little sane

I would collect the results on 3rd of May. If no one voted I'll make my own choice.
FYI next update is not a chapter. It's just an A/N. Feel free to skip it.

Word Count: 599 words