Chapter 4-Special Announcement

Ok so I was scrolling through Youtube finding something to watch when I found this song. I really recommend it. It's quite nice and moving. I cried when I watched GLMVs made from this song. It's my habit to watch a GLMV from any song so I can understand the song. So listen if you want. The original singer is Ryan Dan.

I just really like it and I wanna share it with you guys. Now were done let's get on with the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to present time

Mari's  POV

"Good morning class, I have a special announcement to make! Our class is chosen by teh Wayne Company to a field trip in Gotham!" said Miss Bustier. I was shocked yet happy. But then the voice that makes want to kill ruined it.
"Oh it must be Damiboo's doing. He must've missed me." Lila said with the fakest smile I've ever seen.
And naturally Alya asked "Who is Damiboo?""It's my boyfriend from Gotham, he's family runs the Wayne Company."
"Of course it is" I said sarcasticly while rolling my eyes.
And just as quickly her tears came in. To be specific, crocodile tears.
"Marinette, please apologise to Lil-"Miss Bustier told her but was cut off by me saying"Can't any of you tell those are fake tears?! I am NOT apologising."
"I-it's okay M-miss, s-she doesn't n-need t-to if s-she don't w-want to."the lying bit- I mean Lila said, making Mari look like the bad guy. But if you look closely you would notice a slight smirk on her face.
"Marinette just apologise"Miss Bustier said.
"Ugh...I'm sorry Lila"I gave in not wanting to deal with it but with a tone of sarcasm.
That bra- I mean Lila noticed the tone but before she could say anything Miss Bustier continued her announcement.
"All your parents agreed to it. The bus will be arriving at 7 tomorow morning so everyone please arrive on time."
The bell rang meaning it's time for the next class.
The rest of the school day went normally. After school everyone went home to pack their bags.

Time skip to field trip day cause I'm lazy

Still Mari's POV

Like always I woke up at 5 a.m. and changed into my workout clothes. I'm so glad we get to go to Gotham today! I can finnaly drop the act and meet my parents again! I continued my usual routine and when it's time I changed into a Harley Quinn inspired outfit I made, apply some makeup, took my suitcase left the bakery.

Mari's outfit and makeup(Her hairstyle is like Harley's)

Since I can finnaly drop the act, I decided to arrive school early

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 461 words