𝟬𝟬𝟮. the ascendent

CHAPTER TWO !the ascendent season six / episode four & five

CHAPTER TWO !
the ascendent
season six / episode four & five

CHAPTER TWO !the ascendent season six / episode four & five

The last time we had it, was in the pacific north west." He opens a book and sets it down. "Oregon."

"We?" Bonnie asked. "It belonged to my family. So-" He picks up the pocket knife. "-Here's a little blood to get you started." He slits the top of his finger. Veins start to appear under Levi's eyes as he stares at the blood. "Now all we need, is a locator spell. To pinpoint it's whereabouts. Think you can find our ticket out of here, Bon Bon?"

"Hell yeah." Bonnie began looking for a map. Levi however was staring at Kai's neck.

After the locator spell lead to Virginia Levi had an epiphany. He casually stuck his hand in Kai's pocket and pulled the ascendent out. "Found it."

"Very good, I knew you were a smart cookie." He smirks as Levi hands the ascendent back. "That's the acscendent?" Bonnie asks. "The one and only." He smiles. "Thanks for the mind games, Jackass." Damon says. "It was just another little test. To make sure Bonnie's magic was presice enough for the spell. I do believe, you're ready. Pack your bags...we're going home." He say making Damon and Bonnie smile.

"You are wondering around like a crazy man, why?" Damon asks as Kai repeatedly put the ascendent up to his eye. "Looking for the exact spot. We need to find where the power of the eclipse is focused." He says, putting the ascendent up to his eye. "You know you could have just shown us the ascendent to begin with." Bonnie states. "Yeah, but I wanted to feel Levi's hand on my chest." He says making Levi scoff. "Levi, want's to go home. Not flirt with an insane person." Levi looked at Kai, who frowned a little.

Levi had zoned out for a moment until he heard Kai start talking, again. "Who names a kid Malachai? It's like they expected me to be evil."

"All these kids were murdered!" Bonnie shouts at him. "Hello! Not everyone died. I had a soft spot for one of my sisters. Cause otherwise I would've cut her lungs out not just her spleen."

"What?" Bonnie asked, disgusted. "You can survive without a spleen." Levi and Kai said in unison, looking at each other.

"Something tells me you're not speaking hypothetically." Damon says. Kai walks over to to look at the paper. "Well, these two, I, uh, hung off the railing. Then I put a hunting knife in her abdomen, and him I drowned in the pool. He kept fighting me. I was like, 'I saved you for last, you ungrateful little...' anyways that was that." Bonnie and Damon looked taken aback while Levi started laughing quietly. "You just killed you whole family?" Bonnie asked. "Coven, to be precise. Oh, you know, family of witches."

"You're making her jump to hoops and you're a witch?" Damon asks. "Sort of, yeah. No powers, obviously. Oh, and of course, the gemini coven did not take what I did in Portland to well. So they banished me here." A look of realisation washed over Bonnie and Damon's faces. "Yep. This place isn't your hell, Damon. It's mine."

Levi was in Damon's bathtub. He was taking a hot bubblebath and drinking blood bag after blood bag.

Someone walked into the bathroom. "Go away." Levi said without turning around. He was on blood bag number twelve. "I could stay and help you." Kai's voice spoke. "Or I could drain you of blood. Your choice."

"C'mon. We're leaving." Kai spoke.

"Get out then." Levi turned to face Kai who was wearing a smirk. Kai slowly walked out of the bathroom and Levi quickly dried off and got dressed.

"I heard my name. All good things I hope." Kai said as Levi and him appeared from behind some trees.

Levi just watched as Bonnie and Damon started digging.

Kai had came back from wherever he was. Damon, Bonnie and Kai were arguing. Levi's head snapped up at the smell of blood he looked to see Kai glance at him before falling on the ground, an axe in his chest. "What the hell?" He mumbled.

Bonnie was chanting the spell when an arrow came out of nowhere and hit Bonnie in the stomach. Levi looks to the side to see Kai. "Forgetting someone?" Levi smirks at this. "Did you really think I hadn't tried to kill myself before? Because I have, lot's of times, lot's of ways." Levi frowned at those words.

"Told you we should've just brought him with us. Who gives a damn about some stupid witches? I hate witches." Levi sounded bored. Everyone started fighting over the ascendent and when Levi went to leave with Bonnie and Damon, Kai stabbed him in the chest with an arrow. It just missed his heart. "Don't leave me here by myself." He spoke softly, looking at Levi. He could tell he was being sincere. "No!" Damon yells as him and Bonnie are enveloped in a white light.

"It's not about wanting to get out. Is it? You just don't want to be by yourself." Levi grunted as Kai pulled the arrow out. "Well I do want to get out. But, I made you stay because you're right I don't want to be alone."

AUTHORS NOTE !

thank you for reading and don't forget to vote and comment

( made by retrobabe- )