𝟬𝟬𝟳. jealousy

CHAPTER SEVEN !jealousyseason six / episode sixteen, seventeen, & eighteen

CHAPTER SEVEN !
jealousy
season six / episode sixteen, seventeen, & eighteen

CHAPTER SEVEN !jealousyseason six / episode sixteen, seventeen, & eighteen

Caroline had flipped her switch and invited Levi to a rave. She said quote unquote 'there would be plenty of hot guys and girls to suck dry'.

Caroline and Levi were doing shots and dancing together. You would think they were either a couple or they had tension. And they probably did. They had hooked up about a dozen times. After a while Caroline had found a guy to dance with and a group of girls invited Levi to party with them. Levi was dancing with the girls when he felt eyes on him. He turned to see Kai staring at him, as him and Damon made their way through the crowd.

"That the boyfriend?" One of the girls asks Levi making him look at her. "Yeah." He smiled. "Go to him. We'll see you around." Levi made his way to Kai who looked like a mixture of things. Jealous. Mad. Annoyed.

When he reached Kai, Kai pulled him into a kiss, glaring at the group of girls. Levi could tell the kiss was as if to say 'mine' so he smirked pulling Kai closer. Things got heated up until Kai was roughly pulled off of Levi. "Hey dumbass I brought you here to apologize to Bonnie not take advantage of Levi." Damon growls, making Levi roll his eyes.

Levi grabbed Damon's wrist and broke it. "Get your grimy little hands off of my boyfriend." Damon yanked his hand back. "Boyfriend?!" Levi rolled his eyes again. "Yes." Kai pulled Levi into another kiss before walking off with Damon.

Levi found some random girl and compelled her to go home with him.

He had just got done draining her when Kai walked in the door. Kai just stared before sitting next to Levi. "You don't have sex with them before you kill them or anything do you?" Kai asked glancing at Levi and then the dead girl. Levi sighed. "I did, all consensual beside the blood draining. But then I started dating you. So no I don't sleep with them, not anymore."

Kai pulled Levi into a kiss. "You have been awfully possesive tonight. Why? I mean I'm not complaining, its kinda hot." Kai sighed. "Well you're hot, and you dancing with hot girls was hot. But I got jealous, because I know you hooked up with Karla and you were dancing with her, but you're my boyfriend not Charlie's or that group of girls." Levi smirked. "Caroline."

Levi, Kai, Bonnie, Damon, and Elena were in the prison world. Levi had stayed in the spot to leave, Bonnie and Kai had wondered off, and Damon and Elena went to find Damon and Stefan's mom. Levi sat there waiting and furrowed his brows when Bonnie came back with out Kai. She snapped Levi's neck with magic and kept doing so until he woke up in the Salvatore boarding house. He shot up grabbing Bonnie by the throat. "Where is Kai?" Bonnie stares at him and he starts clutching his head in pain.

He rushed off, not wanting to cry in front of them. Levi closed his eyes before opening them, he turned off his humanity.

He walked to where Caroline and Stefan were. "Guess who joined the no humanity club?" Caroline stood up. "Why?" Levi smirked. "I'm gonna kill Bonnie. She locked Kai in a prison world so she could get Damon and Stefan's mom back." Levi opened the door to the scull bar and grabbed a girl before biting into her and draining her.

Apparently Caroline and Stefan had compelled the whole bar. Caroline was singing karoke, Stefan was cutting a girls wrist and Levi had a girl straddling him, with three dead girls on the floor in front of him. "What did we just walk into?" Tyler asked walking into the bar. "Oh, look. It's the police officers in training. Are you guys here to arrest us?" Stefan pointed the knife at them and compels the girl. "You can go away now."

"What the hell are you doing?" Tyler asks. "Well Bonnie the witch bitch locked my boyfriend in a prison world, so I'm gonna keep killing people until she brings Kai back." Levi bit into the girls neck and started draining her.

AUTHORS NOTE !

thank you for reading and don't forget to vote and comment

( made by retrobabe- )