𝟬𝟬𝟴. new orleans

CHAPTER EIGHT !new orleansseason six / original

CHAPTER EIGHT !
new orleans
season six / original

Levi had left after killing the fourth girl, he was walking around downing a bottle of vodka

Levi had left after killing the fourth girl, he was walking around downing a bottle of vodka. He couldn't talk to Liz, she was dead. Until someone came up behind him and snapped his neck.

When he woke up he was locked in a bed and breakfast with Caroline and Stefan he rolled his eyes. "Can I have a book or something?" He yelled, when no one answered he reached up and snapped his neck.

When Jo had opened the thing Levi had grabbed her arm and bit into her wrist. He didn't want to kill the babies so after about a minute he pulled away. And then he walked over to the window and ripped the bars off before breaking the window and running off. He grabbed the first person he saw and pushed them into a wall before draining them and running off.

He had ran home and took a shower before he started downing blood bags.

He walked to the dorm and stabbed Bonnie collecting a vial of her blood and then the ascendent.

He got in his car and started driving.

"Hello?" Levi calls out, walking into the compound. "Levi." Klaus says walking down the stairs, pulling him into a hug. "Why are you here?"

"Levi." Rebekah pulls him into a hug.

"Look, I wouldn't have come if it wasn't important. I need a powerful witch to do a spell. I stabbed Bonnie and stole everything I needed. I also don't have my humanity on. So if someone could compel it back on."

Rebekah stepped forward and looked into his eyes. "Turn it back on." Nothing changed besides the fact that he was worried for Kai.

About twenty minutes later Klaus walked back in with a blonde woman, a burnette woman, and Kol. "Look I wouldn't ask unless it was serious, but he's trapped with six vampire's and if he dies so does his family and his sister is pregnant. And I love him." Kol stared at him for a moment.

Another twenty minutes had passed when, Freya and Davina acording to Rebekah had came back with Kai. Kai looked at Levi. "You left me! You promised you wouldn't leave me!" Levi sighed. "The bitch snapped my neck! I tried to look for you! I literally stabbed her and stole the ascendent and then came to my ex friends family to get you back!"

Kai pulled Levi into a hug and that's when he smelled the blood. "They bit you, didn't they?" Kai nodded. Levi bit into his wrist and shoved it into Kai's mouth. Levi pulled him back into a hug mouthing 'thank you' to Freya and Davina. "Thank you guys and girls." Kol smiled slightly. He had moved on and he was happy, and he was happy that Levi had found someone.

Kai and Levi had walked out and were about to get in the car when Kol had stopped them. "It's good to see you, and not just on the other side." Levi smiled. "Yeah, I came to visit like you told me to but by the time I was out of the prison world you had died again." Kol had pulled Levi into a hug. "Take care of yourself." Levi had hugged back. "You too. I like Davina, she's cute, just don't die again."

Levi had gotten in the drivers seat and Kai looked over at him. "Who was that?" Levi looked over at him. "Kol." Before Kai could say anything else Levi leaned over and kissed him. "I love you." He said suddenly. Kai stared at him like a deer caught in headlights.

He had stayed like that for about two hours before he finally spoke. "I love you too."

It was the next day when Kai and Levi had gotten back to mystic falls. Kai and Levi walked into Levi's apartment. Levi had gotten into the shower. About halfway through that shower, Kai had suddenly decided to join him. It had made Levi jump a little due to the fact this was different for them.

AUTHORS NOTE !

thank you for reading and don't forget to vote and comment

( made by retrobabe- )