𝟬𝟭𝟬. the wedding

CHAPTER TEN !the weddingseason six / episode twenty-one

CHAPTER TEN !
the wedding
season six / episode twenty-one

Kai and Levi had came back from spain to see the apartment trashed

Kai and Levi had came back from spain to see the apartment trashed. "What the hell?!" Levi ran to the bedroom to see the safe open. "Goddammit!" Levi threw something at the wall. "Levi, what is it? Calm down." Levi looks at Kai. "Someone stole the cure. A human had to come in here. I'm the only vampire invited in." Kai wrapped his arms around Levi. "It's ok." Levi didn't bother telling Kai that he was thinking of taking it.

Levi and Kai arrived to Jo and Alaric's wedding. When Levi talked to Elena he could hear her heartbeat. He grabbed her by the throat. "You really stole the cure from me?" Elena looked confused. "What are you talking about?" Levi rolled his eyes. "You're human now. I had the cure. Someone stole it." Realization washed over Elena's face. "Oh my god. Bonnie gave it to Damon to give to me! I didn't know." Levi grabbed Elena's wrist and bit into it before grabbing his head and falling back.

Kai grabbed Levi and pulled him up. "Well, guess who's human again? Oh and Bonnie is the one who stole the cure."

Kai looked surprised. "You took it?" Levi smiled. "Yeah." Kai kissed him.

Kai was mad. He didn't like being around the people who helped trap him. Levi held his hand the entire time.

Levi was sat down watching Kai walk Jo down the isle. He wasn't paying much attention to Jo. He was watching Kai.

Levi didn't really pay attention to the wedding. He was nervous. He was human.

Suddenly blood starts to seep through Jo's dress and she fell back. Josh Parker stood there, he quickly made his way over to Levi. Human Levi, who couldn't defend himself anymore. He grabbed Levi who was looking at Kai before slicing his throat. Levi started choking on his own blood before falling on the floor. Kai made the whole room blow up before falling down grabbing onto Levi. "No." He sobbed. The gemini coven started chanting and once they were done he stabbed himself in the neck.

Levi was dead and so was Kai and the whole gemini coven.

AUTHORS NOTE !

thank you for reading and don't forget to vote and comment

( made by retrobabe- )