𝟬𝟬𝟲. twins

CHAPTER SIX !twinsseason six / episode fifteen

CHAPTER SIX !
twins
season six / episode fifteen

"I called my sister to tell her that I was sick but she hung up on me because she started throwing up, I think I should go to her and see if I can figure out a way to get rid of this magical disease

"I called my sister to tell her that I was sick but she hung up on me because she started throwing up, I think I should go to her and see if I can figure out a way to get rid of this magical disease." Was the first thing Levi heard when he got out of the shower and sat on the couch beside Kai. "Ok, let's go."

Levi had took Kai to Alaric and Jo's apartment. Kai knocked on the door before leaning against Levi. "Hey." Alaric tried to close the door but Kai placed his hand on the door and stopped it from closing. "Wait, wait, wait, wait. Look, I know you hate me, but I really, really need to see my sister." Alaric tries to shut the door again. "I think she'll pass."

"What are you doing here?" Jo appears behind Alaric. "I called to tell you I was sick, and you, you hung up on me." He said leaning on Levi again. "Because I have food poisoning. Did the sound of me vomiting on the other end of the line not clue you in?" She asked him. "Look. There's an issue I've been worried about since the merge because we really didn't do it right. You know, the whole 'You're not my twin', 'Hey, that's okay. Close enough.' Plan? It worked which is, you know, cool. Hey, I'm even a bit nice now in case you were wondering. But I've been waiting for the other shoe to drop. And, well, I think it's dropped because I'm...where's the bathroom?" He tried to hold it in but then he started to choke out blood. Alaric handed Kai a vase to throw up in. Levi however heard two extra heartbeats and looked at Jo's stomach. "Congratulations."

"What?" Jo asked. "You're pregnant. I can hear the heartbeat." Levi left the part about twins out. "I feel like I'm being scrunched from the inside out. This is kinda private. Does your baby-boo need to be here?" Alaric was stood with his arms crossed. "I'm not leaving her with you so deal with it. And what is Levi doing here?" Kai rolls his eyes and the groans. "He's my boyfriend obviously he'd be here with me." Alaric and Jo looked at Levi who just shrugged.

"Okay. Your vitals are fine, you temperature is normal. I'll wait here on pathology, but there is nothing medically wrong with you." Kai shakes his head. "Yeah, duh, because I'm magically diseased." Jo rushes to get a trash can for Kai just as he starts to spit blood out. As he is vomiting he grabs Jo's arm and absorbs some of her magic. Levi grabbed Kai's wrist and pried his hand off of Jo. "Hey! Hey!" Alaric pulled Jo behind him. "Oh. I feel better." Some of the color had returned to Kai's face. "Yeah because you juice boxed my magic."

"Yeah, sorry about that. That was an accident, but I...Wow! I legitimately feel better." He paused for a moment. "You need to give me your magic." Jo looks at him. "What?" He goes to step forward but Alaric stands in front of him. "This faux merge is clearly failing because I was supposed to to get your magic, right? Just I don't know, put it in a teddy bear or a bed pan and gimmie." He reaches his hand out.

Alaric grabs Kai's hand and Levi grabs Alaric's wrist. "Listen. I could just as easily break seven little bones with one good squeeze, okay?" Kai stared at him. "And Levi could shatter your wrist. I can see your skeptical, Ric. Can I call you Ric?" Levi tightened his grip on Alaric's wrist. Alaric drops Kai's hand and Levi drops Alaric's wrist. "Hey, buddy, here's the thing you need to know. Jo only survives if I do, okay? And if that's not enough for you, the power that binds the prison worlds comes from the leader of the gemini coven. If I die the worlds collapse, alright? I see vacancy. Would you like me to start over with a single syllable?"

"Did you just say prison worlds? As in more than one?"

"Has no one mentioned that?" Kai asks.

AUTHORS NOTE !

thank you for reading and don't forget to vote and comment

( made by retrobabe- )