Broccoli Head

"Ughhh what is my life?"

I flopped on my bed, sweaty and tired af. It was 6:30am on a gosh darn Saturday. My sister, Chara, rudely woke me up from my wonderful sleep just for some hard quirk training and conditioning.

"You need to get ready for the entrance exam to U.A dumbass, since you don't want to be accepted by recommendation, so wake the fuck up!" is what she said to me.... More like screamed at me... Asshole.🙄

I would've been more compliant if it wasn't for the fact that the entrance exam was 10 months away! Even so, I got up to train anyway cuz as much as I hate to admit it, she's right. Not that I'm out of shape or lack ability, I just wanna outshine everyone at the exam cuz I'm a bad b like that.

Anyways, after I caught my breath, I took a quick shower, put on some comfortable clothes, and beelined towards my bed. I decided to take a little nap to catch up on lost sleep. The comfort of my pillow lulling me to sleep, I soon entered dream land.

.....

"Alright Mama, imma go walking for a bit." I called out to my mom, gripping the door handle. "Ok Y/n. Don't be out for too long and don't do anything stupid." "Yes ma'am. See you later, I love you." "Love you too." and with her response, I headed out the door and locked it before walking away.

It was now 7:45. It was a little cool outside but the sun shone so bright it countered the temperature, making it perfect for walking.

I had no set destination in mind, just letting my feet move on their own. I ended up taking myself to Takoba Municipal Beach. This beach used to be so beautiful until these trifling people started piling their trash here. Instead of cleaning up the washed up garbage from the ocean, they go and add more! What a bunch of good for nothings.

A loud, boisterous laugh, that kinda sounded like All Might, broke me outta my trance, so I made my way onto the sand. Upon further inspection, my assumption was correct. It was, indeed, All Might... along with a green haired boy.

I squint my eyes a bit to get a better look at the kid. He had big eyes and freckles and that wild hair of his, it reminded me of broccoli. We looked about the same age so I went to introduce myself.

I came from behind the pillar of trash I was hiding behind and approached the two. They didn't seem to notice me until I was about three feet away from them. That's when broccoli head started spazzing out. He started muttering intensely to himself as I got closer.

I gave him a 'tf is you doin' look but smiled at him afterward. "Hi All Might." "Ah, he-" before All Might could even get a word in the broccoli head quickly interrupted him. "Waaaah! W-what are you talking about? T-t-t-this isn't All Might,, this is uhhh, he's my uhhh- my uNcle! Yep my uncle andtotallynotallmight."

I cringed at his voice crack.

"Oh. Ummm, ok?" I say, literally not believing him, but I agreed with him anyway and he seemed to noticeably relax at this. "So, what's your name?" I finally popped the question. "I'm Y/n Dreemur." I introduced myself first and stuck my hand out for him to shake.

"O-oh! I'm Izuku Midoriya. Nice to meet you." He smiled and took my hand, shaking it. His smile was so bright and cute I couldn't help but smile back at him.

All Might watched the exchange quietly, and beamed to himself, before speaking up. "Midoriya, Kid. It's time for you to get back to your training. You have much to do in so little time." "O-oh,, right!"

Midoriya then begins to push a big chunk of garbage across the beach.... More like tries to anyway. He was struggling and it kinda hurt to watch, so I decided to help him out.