Damm, there's a sports festival?

.
.
"Y/n! We should totally hangout again like we did yesterday!" Mina exclaimed. "Yeah. And maybe everyone can come next time," Kaminari joins in.

"Yea-" I start before I'm interrupted. "Everyone to your seats! Class is about to begin!" Iida does his choppy hand motions as he yells out. "Iida,, you and I are the only ones standing. Please calm down," I sigh.

"O-oh. Well um,, ahem." 'Oh nooo he's embarrassed😭.' I take my seat as does Iida. Aizawa walks in right after.

"Mr. Aizawa! You're back already?" shouts Uraraka. "Good to see you're doing well," Iida states. Uraraka glances back and forth between him and Aizawa and mutters quietly, "Yeah, if you can call that well."

"My well being isn't important. There are more pressing things to worry about." He took a slight pause. "The sports festival is fast approaching." "Another normal school thing!" most of the class shouts.

"B-but! What about the villain attack-" "That's exactly why we're doing it. The school thinks this'll represent how careful we are in a crisis. Besides, there will be 5x the amount of security this year than any other year," Aizawa states.

"That's right! The top pro heroes in the nation are gonna be there scouting," Yaomomo says. "Oh yeahhh! We get the chance to become a sidekick to a big hero!" Jiro snorts and holds back her laughter. "Yeah, and you'll stay a sidekick forever you dunce."

Him and Jiro bicker quietly while Aizawa continues to explain. "Remember. This is your time to prove yourself. But don't worry. If you don't do so hot this first time you still have two more chances. Even so, give it all you got. Plus Ultra!.. or whatever. Now go eat."

I give an exasperated sigh at Aizawa's "motivational" speech. I look around to see the whole class is pumped up. Uraraka's especially hype..

I get out of my seat and walk over to Mina. "Come on let's goooo," I pull her along with me to the lunchroom.

...

"Soooo,, are y'all excited or what?" I ask the table. Bakugo 'tchs' and looks the other way. I frown and slap him with some air. "HEY," he growls. I stare at him unamused. "Anyways. How y'all feeling about this?" I direct my attention to the others, totally ignoring Bakugo.

"I'm so pumped!" Mina squeals. "Me too!" Kirishima says. He bumps his fists together. "I'll finally be able to really show off my skills," Kirishima beams. "Oh yeahhh," Kaminari jumps in. "I get to show you how cool I am Y/n-"

"Ahh, Young Y/n and her friends." All Might interrupts. "You guys don't mind if I borrow her for the remainder of lunch, do you?"

We all just look at each other for a second before Sero speaks up. "Uhhhh no go ahead." I reluctantly get up and follow All Might. I look back at the table and wave 'bye' at them. I make eye contact with Bakugo and he gives me a look. I feel him glare at me as I leave the lunchroom.

All Might takes me to his office where Izuku is waiting patiently. "Boy what the hell boy," I say. "Umm,, don't you only need to talk to him?" "Uhh... yess.." All Might sweat dropped. "Then what the hell am I in here for then?" "Because, I want you to hear this too." "Oh fiiiiiine."

I sit down next to Izuku and All Might takes the seat in front of us. He takes a deep breath and sighs. "My limit is down to only 55 minutes now." "55 minutes?!" Izuku shouts. All Might let's out another sigh.

"Yes.. I overdid it at the USJ. But I really wanted to talk about the sports festival-"

I bonk All Might on the head. "Really Toshi?" I roll my eyes at him. "Uhhh.." All Might was dumbfounded and didn't know what to say. "Next time you tell me something like this again, I'll have my parents ground you." "..fine! I'll take better care of myself."

Izuku shifts his gaze back and forth between us. "Uhh,, who's Toshi?" I slowly turn to look at him. When our eyes meet, I look him up and down. I make the face all black people make when they hear something stupid.

"It's All Might's name,, well nickname. Anyways! You sitting up here and telling me you don't know All Might's name? How long you been knowing this man?" "Well I- uhhh, never asked," he mutters, embarrassed.

"Boy.😐"

There was a long pause before All Might continued talking. "Moving on,, Young Midoriya, you're still having trouble with one for all right?" "Yeah.. Oh! But there was one time I didn't cause any damage to myself... I used it against somebody!"

"Well, it's progress. Glad to hear it, because to be honest,, I'm running out of time." I tuned in a little more closely after hearing that. "With this sports festival you'll be able to stamp your mark on the world. I need you to tell the world 'I am here'!!"

"This goes for you too Young Y/n. You need to show the people how amazing you are! Both of you"

*we out this bitch(after school)*

I walk to the front of the class before anyone leaves. "Soooo,, remember how y'all was discussing hanging out again?" Everyone turns their attention to me. "Let's all hangout again at my house! We can train for the sports festival."

Kirishima and Kaminari both cheer. Everyone starts to gather around me. "When should we come over?" Yaomomo asks. "This weekend. I'll have the house to myself. That good with everyone?"

Multiple yes's rang out in the room. I ask if anyone can't make it but they all said they'll be there. "Aight then," I said, smiling. "Y'all can come whenever you want but everyone needs to be there by 12:30. If you get there late you not getting in... I'm just playing," I laugh.

We all start filing out of the classroom, still discussing our weekend plans. "Oh also. Don't be showing up to my place at the asscrack of dawn. I'll punt you across the street. I'll be up at 7:30 BUT, I don't wanna deal with anybody til 9."

"Gotchu," Mina says. "I'll be there at 8:59.😋" she adds. "Girl don't make me hurt you."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

short chapter ikkk but it's been so long i needa provide y'all with something😩🤲🏾 y'all can reprimand me in the comments but i'm back yall!🧍🏾‍♀️....for the break!!☝🏾
ALSO THIS BICH HIT 4.6K FUKING READS
I FREAKING LOVE YALL!!!❤️❤️