USJ Trippin pt 2

1K+ READS??!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCJ

.
.
"I AM HERE!"

Those 3 words calmed me down. My eyes fade back to normal and I can think properly again. I swerve my head to look at the source. All Might.

All Might was here and he was pissed. He bolted down the stairs towards Aizawa and me, taking out the remaining villains in the process. "I'm sorry Aizawa," he mumbled. He kneeled down to pick him up, putting him on his shoulder.

Before I could blink good, he had me in his arms too. Along with my classmates that were in the water. He brought us a safe distance away from Shigaraki. "Take Aizawa and get out of here. Quickly!" All Might instructed.

"Hell nah I'm staying," I said back. All Might stood tall. "Y/n." I stood my ground. He sighed. "Fine," he turned towards the others, "But the rest of you take Aizawa and leave!"

Izuku was hesitant but picked Aizawa up and raced to the entrance with Tsuyu and Mineta. All Might turned back towards Shigaraki but stopped to face me. He gave me a quick thumbs up and a wink before giving his full attention to them.

He bolted to the nomu and attacked it. It had no effect on the nomu...

(y'all quick a/n: it's fuking august 3rd🧍🏾‍♀️ my apologies, the paragraphs before this was written in june and i'm just now finishing it.., again. my apologies🧍🏾‍♀️)

Shigaraki then explains how the nomu's quirk is shock absorption and regeneration. I take a step forward as I see the uncomfortable position Kurogiri has placed All Might in.

I freeze the ground along with Kurogiri's warp gate. I walk up to them. Kurogiri explains how he was supposed to kill All Might. I smile, knowing he can't act out his plan.

"Listen here, you motherfuckers-" I was cut off by Izuku. He ran towards us while calling out for All Might. Bakugo beat him here tho and mounted Kurogiri to the ground. Todoroki came after, freezing the nomu in place.

All Might dug himself from its grasp and stood up. "Did you really think scum like you could kill All Might?" Todoroki spoke.

I looked at everyone. Bakugo, Todoroki, and Kirishima stood together in front of me. Izuku stood beside me. All Might stands tall in front of all of us.

"It's like I thought!" Bakugo said. "Your whole body isn't a warp gate." Kurogiri tries to escape but Bakugo blasts him. "Don't move! I'll blow you straight to hell."

'Oh ok... yeah,, yeah oh ok..🧍🏾‍♀️'

Shigaraki then told the nomu to take out Bakugo. Just like that, it broke free from Todoroki's ice and started to reform its body. As soon as it's arm reformed, it punched in Bakugo's direction sending heavy wind pressure his way.

I run towards Bakugo alongside All Might. I shoot up the earth to shield Bakugo. I push back against the pressure and send it flying at the nomu.

The earth wall collided with it but had no effect on it. I huff outta frustration. "I didn't need your he-" "Shut up," I grunt. I grab his wrist and pull him with me to the rest of the group.

Shigaraki starts ranting again by the time we're standing by everyone. "This just pisses me off!" Shigaraki exclaims. "Both heroes and villains thrive on violence, but it was society who decided what was good and bad. I hate that! You're no symbol of peace! You're just a tool used for violence!"

I stood still as I listened to Shigaraki's speech. 'I- I mean.. he ain't wrong.👁👄👁'

Kirishima speaks up. "There's more of us then them. We can take them!" "NO." All might looked back at us. He lets out a deep sigh. "Get out of here now!"