All Might's a Hoe?

.
.
Today makes it the second day of being a high schooler. We started off normal today with the basic classes.

The regular classes went by in a flash and before I knew it, it was already lunchtime.
(ngl this was the shittiest start to a chapter ever :/)

.....

"So, are you excited about today's hero classes?" Uraraka asked us. I was sitting with Izuku, Iida, and Uraraka.. since they're the only ones I'm acquainted with. "I'm so ready for this!" I said, excited. "What about you Deku? "I'm so excited!" Izuku blurted.

I grabbed ahold of Izuku and pulled him to me. "Fanboy alert~" I whispered in his ear only loud enough for him to hear. I gave him an evil grin when I saw how red he got. Iida and Uraraka sat there confused as I started laughing at the flustered mess besides me.

*back in class*
People were chatting quietly amongst themselves until the door burst open. "I AM HERE...coming through the door like a normal person!" 'Typical All Might.' I laughed to myself.

The whole class grew in excitement at the sight of All Might. I glanced at Izuku, who was right next to me, and of course he was fanboying like crazy. "Today we will be doing this!-" All Might pulls out a card that says 'battle training'.

"And of course for that you'll need these!" All Might pushed a button and projected a bunch of suitcases in the wall. "These are your hero outfits. They were made based on your quirk registration forms."

Everyone was pumped about our outfits. "Now hop to it! Put these on then make your way to ground beta! From here on out, you're heroes!" Everyone grabbed their designated suitcases and headed to the locker rooms to change.

Once inside the locker room, this pink skinned girl approached me. "Hi! I'm Mina Ashido!" She gave me a bright smile. "I'm Y/n Dreemur." I smiled. "Are you excited? Cuz I am!" Ashido chirped.
(don't worry you'll call her mina soon enough :D)

We continued talking as we finished putting on our costumes. "Your costume looks great Dreemur." I examined my costume. "Really?" I asked. "It's a little plain looking to me." "Not at all! It looks so good on you!"

I had on a bodysuit made out of this dark mesh material so I could feel the air. Across my waist was a belt adorned with bubbles filled with water. On my left leg was a metal garter that could be bended into a weapon. I wore combat boots that are super light on my feet and around my neck was a small vile of healing water. "Well thank you."

(here's your hero costume :) you can add to it and give it your own colors

(here's your hero costume :) you can add to it and give it your own colors.. and sorry it's kinda plain,, ;/ i drew this myself btw :} )

We walked to ground beta together, becoming really acquainted with one another. By the time we got there, we were kinda best friends. We just click so well together.