The letter

Pansys POV:

Me and blaise are at the slytherin common room talking about what classes we were taking. "Im taking divination and care of magical creatures". I say with y/n still on my mind. "Well im taking only divination bc I want more free time. I also know that y/n is still on your mind." I sigh knowing he was to good of a friend to let me forget about her.

"Go for it." he says.

"No I won't she probably hates me by now." We change the subject when we hear Draco coming in to the common room. We started talking about the golden trio and how pathetic they are. "They really thought that draco was the heir of Slytherin? Huh as if. " I said nervously.

I decided to go wondering around the halls just like every year. As I was walking around I heard someone sing. Then I noticed it was y/n she had her griffindor night robes on, and she was singing something. I noticed she was singing sweater weather by the neighborhood, it was beautiful the way she sang, she sounded like a beautiful goddess.

I was around the corner listening to her voice but then I made a noise and she ran up to me. "Parkinson?" She asked "Yes" I sayed Biting my lip. "What are you doing here?" "I like walking around at night. I've never been..well uh...caught." I whisper nervously

"I like the peace" y/n says with a giggle.

She looks so beautiful when she smiles...

Y/N's POV:

I was in the common room with Hermione telling her what happened.

"I think im falling in love with her" I say worry across my face.

I've never felt like this before..

It's like I have butterflies in my stomach when I see her, and it feels like I can't breathe.

"Wow do I have a problem." I think to myself

I see a black owl outside carrying a weird letter? I let it in take the letter and read it.

"Dear y/n, While you where with me in halls I actually had a good time. I liked it alot and I think we could be friends. Just don't tell Draco I think he will start asking things Sincerely Pansy❤️"

A/N: Sorry its really bad and short!!