💋💋

Pansy's POV

Me and y/n kept looking at the pinned paper in shock, we knew he hated her but why would he be so mean to me?

I see y/n go to gryffindor tower and she motions me to come. We go to gryffindor tower and she tells me her plan:
"We go inside holding hands interlocking fingers and then when we get everybody's attention we well...kiss...very passionately." She tells me and smile motion for us to go in.

She tells the fat lady the password and we go in. Immediately everyone looks at us and I smile at y/n, knowing what's about to happen.
I see mione smirk at y/n, I saw y/n blushing and smiled.

Y/n turned to me and kissed me.

I could hear clapping and cheering coming from the students.
She quickly plants a kiss on my lips and we hear everyone yelling, some yells were good, some were bad, but it doesn't matter, I had just kissed what I hope to be the love of my life.

The kiss breaks and we run off into the halls.

Everything at that moment felt perfect, I wanted to tell everyone what happened and wouldn't have cared.

"Hey..wanna go see how the slytherins react?"I say smirking "Holy shit yes, could you imagine the look draco would have on his stupid little face?!" She says while pulling me down to the dungeons.

Once we reach the dungeons i 'cautiously' say the password and open the door.

*time skip*

"F*GGOTS!!"

that word kept repeating in my mind over and over like a broken record

"PANSY!" y/n said waving her hand in my face, snapping me out of my haze

"oh um..what happened?" I said trying to focus on y/n
"Do you want to talk about what happened?..." y/n said, and back came the flash backs

'What had happened'

*rewind*
They scowl and scream boo. I look at them and then look back at y/n, on the verge of crying. I look over to draco, smirking and throwing paper and other things at us "F*GGOTS!" He said, making my blood boil.

I hug y/n tightly and rush her out of the common room and take her to the board that Draco had written on last night, I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote: "The lesbians are Pansy Parkinson and Y/n Snape. And Draco dear, I HOPE YOURE FUCKING HAPPY!"