The quidditch pitch

⚠️Drug warning ⚠️

Hermione's POV:

We were in potions and I noticed that Pansy staring at Y/n, I chuckle nudging Y/n, knowing that Y/n has a crush on her. Once Y/n turned to face me, I said "Looks like a special someone likes you." I whispered in her ear.
"She's probably just thinking and it looks like she's staring." Y/N said. I laughed and got on with my work.

Y/N's POV:

Was it true? Does Pansy like me? And why don't I dare tell her of my feelings. Those where the questions in my head the whole day.

At the gryffindor common room I was reading a book called: guide to astronomy. I like astronomy but it was hard to read when all I thought of was Pansy.

I pet my cat (pic at the top!), Autumn until I fell asleep. When I woke up I realised it was 1:00. I was pissed but kinda ok. I took out my cigarettes and started to smoke one. I've never been caught, It was fun, but i knew Pansy didn't like it, "I need to quit..." I thought to myself.

I suddenly noticed a letter on the table.

"Dear y/n" it said, "Meet me in the ravenclaw quidditch pitch at 2am. I need to tell you something
-Pansy"

Time skip ⏭

I'm at the pitch were Pansy should be. I began to think she wasn't coming until I heard her sprinting towards me. I began to see a figure, and yelled"I began to think you weren't coming" I said, her coming closer and closer"so what did you want to tell me?" I asked.

She did NOT answer she just looked at me like I was...magic?

Next thing I know our lips met.

It was passionate, I had felt like nothing like this before, it felt as all my fears and worries melted away.

"Pansy...I like you alot" "I like you more" She tells me with a stupid grin on her face.

Pansy's POV

"I like you more" I say with a grin. I chuckle and our fingers interlock with each other. "Come on I want to show you something" I say with a giggle. "Ok..."

A/N: sorry it came out so late, I've had writers block, and cleaning, and school-