Meet up

Draco's POV:

We were at breakfast and suddenly pansy got a letter, while she was reading it her face flushed bright red, I was a bit surprised, because I've never seen her blush before. Me being me, I snatched it out of her hand, as I began to read the note faded away for some reason "huh?" I said "OH WAIT- show your secrets" I said, lightly tapping my wand in the letter.

I began to read

"Dear pansy, I would love to be your friend, you seem like an amazing person, by any chance...could we meet up at some point, I truly had a good time with you so I really want to see you again...Lets say 12pm in the girls lavatory, the unused one to be exact, please don't be late. <3 - me"

"Who is me?" I ask pansy in a rather happy mixed with anger tone. "I don't know. Maybe there is a different pansy in this school." Pansy says in a sassy tone.

God I hate that girl.
Like REALLY HATE that girl.

"Yeah right". I say rather angry

Time skip bc im lazy.

Y/N's POV:

Today, I just couldn't keep my eyes off of Pansy

God she look so good.

I don't know why I have these feelings for her, I just do, and they won't go away. The only person that knows of these feelings is Hermione.

I always knew I could trust her.

"Why do people hate Pansy so much? She's amazing, and beautiful, and caring and-"

"Doesn't she work for draco?" Hermione stopped me

"Yeah she's like one of draco's little pets but still."

(A/N: THIS IS SO BAD IM SORRY)

"I really like her I just don't know if she likes me."

(A/n: sry I haven't been updating just that school is cruel. Anyway buy luvs.)