"Shes so pretty"

Pansy's POV:

There she goes the most beautiful girl in hogwarts. Y/n Snape. She has y/h/c hair and brown eyes. I swear they have hints of gold in them.

She's talking to headmaster Dumbledore and Snape I think, I heard something like "Miss snape" and "Proffesor Snape", I dunno, I was listening to Draco go on about Pottah. I think he has a crush on him at times.

The bell rang and it was time to board the train. Y/n was minding her own business but Draco being the prat he is kicked her ankle and basically spat in her face "You're a disgrace to the wizarding world". This made my blood boil, but I just nervously laughed.

✨timeskip✨

We were at hogwarts the entire sorting ceremony I couldn't help but look at Y/n. She just looked so beautiful. Peacefully reading not paying any attention but just in her own little world. I just wish she loved me as much as she love's reading.

"Why are you looking at y/n?" I heard blaise say.

"What? Im not looking at her I-"

"do you have a crush on her" he interrupts.

"I- NO!" I say panicing

"its ok if you do I fully support you" he says again

"ok maybe I like her-ok have a crush- uh ok fine love her. But can you blame me look at her. She's just so amazing" I say not wanting Draco to hear it.

I know he hates her and she hates him...and most likely me too.

A/N: sry its rly short imma update tomorrow