chapter 3

that girl is Kitsune she's about five to six in her orphanage days before she got kicked out at the age of twelve, it'll come across in her flashbacks before Tanizaki, Naomi and Atsushi met Higuchi and Akutagawa, but she'll be appearing in the fight once she will hear atsushi's scream when his leg is ripped off, anyways, hope you enjoy it.

kitsune's POV:

ever since Atsushi and I join the agency, I now know everyone in the building, and I also know two....siblings Tanizaki, his special ability is white snow, and Naomi, she has no ability like her brother but they were close, I'm scared how their relationship turned out, and there's ranpo he maybe even more lazy then dazai, but he's a clever detective and he's my snack buddy. \^w^/

anyways I was walking out of the office and head to where the others are, I heard someone say guessing game, and when I reach the door, I saw Atsushi guess the two right, also kunikida's, everyone saw me and dazai start to greet me.

"hey kitsune! just in time, Atsushi is just guessing what our previous lives are, are ya gonna-" i cut him off.

"sorry dazai, I have no interest in games like that." I walked to the seat that is behind Atsushi, I tuned out the game, until someone snaps me out of my thought when I heard reward and Atsushi is all fired up to know dazai's previous job, he lists the jobs and dazai give Atsushi the wrong answer, I was curious of how his job is.

"dazai...what is your job? your hiding things from everyone without telling." everyone looks in my direction, confuse for what I said.

"then can you guess what my job is? i know you said you can't play but I won't have to force you," he said.

i start to close my eyes and silently sniff dazai's aura, I widen my eyes and start to growl at the sent and my yellow eyes.

everyone looks at me shocked about how I acted, the shadow starts to cover my eyes and I look at the ground, I felt Atsushi came closer and place a hand on my shoulder.

"kitsune? are you alright?" he asked, I shrugged my shoulder to make him, let go.

"I'm fine....i-i think I'll need some fresh air...and some time alone." I said and walk over to dazai.

Atsushi's POV:

"I'm fine....i-i think I'll need some fresh air...and some time alone," she said and walk over to dazai.

she starts to whisper in dazai's ear and his eye widen in shock but he starts to nod his head understanding something that I didn't quite get, she start to walk outside, we all looked at dazai.

"what did she tell you?" kunikida asked.

dazai smiled meekly and said "nothing that you should know, but hey what can you do?"

we all sweatdropped from his answer....i look at the door where kitsune left.

'what did say to guess right and not tell us?' I thought until tanizaki got a call from someone.

kitsune's POV:

I walked the streets of Yokohama, I was left out when I sniff dazai's aura, sure he's with the agency, but his previous job haunts me for what he works....my brother used to work with the port mafia, he told me that he quits that job cause his partner died, her name Utsukushi-sa Tenshi, he loved her ever since they have been pared up, but she died from a group of other organization called the omega of death (I made it up so I had to) he never got the chance to ask her to be his girlfriend, so he quit the mafia and start to teach me everything I know, he's an awesome person who is a pro at hand to hand combat.

i still remember the sent cause of that, and by the time i turn five, another organization called the guild killed my family and i ran away and did some self-training living in the streets to fight and control my ability....i remember like it was yesterday from the day i met atsushi.